[Selling] Cheap Iron and Gold Ingots!

Discussion in 'Selling' started by finch_rocks_1, Jun 5, 2015.

?

Is this Iron priced good?

yes 42 vote(s) 82.4%
no 9 vote(s) 17.6%
  1. Bump, Iron Chest is full, and some Gold instock,
  2. Update #5

This is more or less one of the Bigger Updates....

-Removed 2 road edits in the sky
    -Removed Head Shop selling my head (Sold to FunGem)
    -Removed/Cleaned up under the res (Old Build Items)
    -Added 4 beacons, to give Effects throughout the res
    -Added Torches from 12731 to all 4 corners
    -Changed town road
    -Cleaned up some glitched/placed wrong blocks
    -Added Small Anonymous Lag Report Unit at Res Spawn;

-Added Message to Lag Report
    -Updated Bulk Buying Rules at Shops
    -Added Preview Signs to all the Shops

Future Update/Working on

-Main Storage and work Area for me Under both 12845 and 12731
    -Adding a Floor to buy items for Current and Future Builds
    -Adding a floor to store items for a Future Build

Found Something Wrong? Misplaced? Anything that should not be there?

Report it on comments or Ingame.

Also Stocked Iron, and have loads of More Iron if the shop runs out

Gold Shop is on Back Order, have not had time to gather any at the farm... (Too busy with School)

~Finch
  3. Update #6

-Changed Thread Banner....

Lots of iron in-stock.... (Have not filled the Iron block chest, only Ingot, but i have about 5 DC's of Iron blocks to keep shop stocked for a while....)

Also Note, Bulk Buying results in Ban from the Res..... There are 3 Signs at every shop, and information on here, so more than enough notice....

{Future Update}

When i get more time, I will change the Res Bans for Bulk Buying to "-Shop:buy" so players can still move, but cant buy from the shops.
  4. -= Small Update =-
    Changed player's names that where banned for Bulk Buying from the res, to "Shop:buy f" so they can enjoy the build still, and get idea's from it.

Also Lots of Iron In-Stock. Have not filled the Iron Block Chest, but i have a Few DC's of Iron Blocks and will fill up the ingot chest.

( Also Note, Bulk Buying results in Ban from the Res..... There are 3 Signs at every shop, and information on here, so more than enough notice....)

is now

( Also Note, Bulk Buying results in Shop Buy Ban from the Res..... There are 3 Signs at every shop, and information on here, so more than enough notice....)
  5. Hey, is there going to be any gold (soon)? :) (don't worry if you're busy with school of stuff)
  6. sorry way too busy to get on EMC as is, hard enough to do anything right now, lol

Lots of Iron though,
  7. Okay, no worries, real life goes first. :) When you do have some, please let me know (by posting in this thread of whatever). :)
  8. I will.... I always post in here when more stock is in.

This thread is for updates to the res and stocking.

:)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  9. How much do you need exactly?
  10. I don't know exactly, I just know I'll need a lot of powered rails. I'd say at least a DC though.
  11. Bump, Lots of Iron Instock,

Gold is On Back-Order Due to in need for another build.
  12. Selling Avalaunchers @ spawn, as well as my signed Books still around fountain.

For the Avalaunchers, Buy them there, or PM me an Offer,

I will make a trip to the iron farm when i have time, and bring a bunch back.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  13. I will restock Iron when i have more time, and Gold, will continue to be on hold until I have what i need for my build.

You can still buy Avalaunchers and My signed Books at the res....
  14. Iron Restocked, I Should be able to stock the iron more, but the gold farm is still under reno, and have no time ti attend..
  15. Small Update

-Updated Signed Book Shops, to remove the Slot Sign's
    -Updated The Avalauncher Shop and is now 10k (4 Left)
    -Added Some Iron, Need a bunch for my Current Build :p )
    -(Gold On Back Order)
  16. Small Update....

-Replaced all Shop Signs due to name change bug on signs making signs go to another alt...
    -Added shop to buy the new Promo Swords, for 14999 at spawn of res...
    -Stocked shops with Iron Ingots...

I have more Iron, but i will stock the ingot chest for now only as i am using iron on my current build. I am also waiting for gold market to stable again, so i can continue with the gold..

~Finch
  17. Halloween Update and More!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey EMC, Its that time of year, and I decorated one res, but I wanted something different. I wanted some fun with the Halloween items. Something to give it a bit more experience. More or less everything that you would see in real life out of the city and in the county.... Hope you Enjoy!
    Due to lack of time, I was not able to do as much decorating but I hope that the next update I will be able to...
    I was not able to get any more Gold or Iron as I am currently using it on current builds, So i thought i would... (Read On).
    This update Includes....
    -Grass change to Podzel (For Fallish Look)
    -Some path blocks to make it a worn in area every once in a while.
    -Cob Webs placed around
    -Pumpkins and Jack-o-Lanterns Placed throughout res.
    -Mobs hidden throughout the res.
    -Potion brewing cauldrons placed around.
    -Mob heads placed around the res.
    -Much More!
    Ever Wanted to Pick your Own Pumpkin?
    Come and enjoy your own Pumpkin picking in the Pumpkin Field!

Or, what about Going and getting your Hay Bales to place your Pumpkins on, or even Mob Heads?

Or, what About having some fun in some games such as the Hedge Maze!

These Items are added just for a little fun for the Community, Come Look, Have Fun, Maybe get some idea's to decorate your res... Plenty of idea's to get from this res!.....

Hope everyone enjoys this update... Will keep up until November 30th
    Feel free to comment, or post about this Update. :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  18. Last week before the Spring Update, And I plan on sending some accounts to the farms to start the Iron shops back up!...

Comment or like here if you want the Iron Back Up!!
    ellisbrewer, Sachrock and Cannochi like this.
  19. Any Suggestions on what I should add to the res? Feel free to post....

Also the Spring update will be aiming for this weekend (I Hope).

As well as Iron shop will be opening back up around the same time as the update....

~Finch
  20. Iron Section of shop has Re-Opened!

Plenty of Iron instock!

Also The Spring and Summer update has come, I will add screens in the next post (Maybe tomorrow or next day when i have time).