[Selling] Bulk Items

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Lilyrox55, Nov 2, 2014.

1. :D I expected an order limit.
    I'll take 15 DC's of Dark Oak, 10 DC's of Spruce, 10 DC's of Acacia, and 5 DC's of Jungle logs. Should be 100k right?
    I can set up chests for delivery or come pick up whenever. If you want we can do each log type separate so you don't have to wait forever to get paid.
  2. I have 40 chests already set up at 11026 on smp5, and sure each log type seperate, starting with dark oak.
  3. Thanks! You rock. You can PM me or I'll keep watching this thread for when each one is done. I don't know if you figured out your PM privacy settings or whatever.
    If the big purchases don't put you out of business, I'll be back after this order too.
    Lilyrox55 likes this.
  4. Actually my brother figured out the problem, I turned off my PM somehow and dont know how to fix it xP
  5. Under contact details on your profile there should be an option for conversations :)
  6. oh thanks! :D
  7. fixed it! now everyone can PM me their orders :)
  8. ok if thats the case ill take 16DCs for 44K
  9. derp ok :p
  10. lily wth u made another thread staff members halp me out and lock this. As I said the right thread is HERE.
  11. Hey guys, gonna close this thread for a bit until I'm done with all the big orders i have currently, I hope to open up soon! :D
  12. why lock it? I didnt do anything wrong really, and I never said I WAS helping with Max's.
    And Im closing it for a bit so I can focus on my big orders and get them done quickly