[ Selling ] 99% of what I own. Promos included

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by MageTrixx, Jul 21, 2014.

1. ill take the legs then i just hope they raise in price
  2. PM me your bid. You willl be the 5th person in line, highest bidder wins them in 2-3 days. only thing i will say is the bid now is over 400.
  3. I wont say bid amounts, winning person will have to put up a decent "bid" to take them.
  4. I think you should do an auction instead. You could be totally bluffing bid amounts to get more money.
    FDNY21, jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. Well, I've been on EMC for quite a while, and I don't know about yourself, but where did you get the statistics for the 80k members leggings? Because I highly doubt that. I would say 75k for the leggings.

The ore buster is fine.

The entire set of Iday armor set sells for 60k at the /shop.

The Iday chestplate is only 15k at the /shop.

The Iday sword is only 20k at the /shop.

Lucky Bow unused is okay.

The Lucky Boy USED should be around 15k, since it's used.

Aikar's book of Eternia should be around 100k in my opinion. Even though 32 were dropped, 350k is a no no.

Before you say I've ruined your thread, blah blah blah. Those prices aren't undervalue. Don't want false information now do ya?
  6. I don't know their value personally but only 3 sets of the 80k armor were dropped, meaning that there are only 3 of each piece in existence. Just as, after the last drop, there are only 8 pairs of Max Shoes in existence and 32 Eternia books.. I own 1 of each (I only own one piece of the 80k armor though, but I have one of the eternia books and a pair of Max Shoes which rest comfortably with my Max Head and a book of colors..) and they are all locked safely in the deepest darkest reaches of my vault..
  7. I think some people are mixing this up. If I am correct, the cactus pants are the 60k members, and he is selling 80k members pants...
  8. I don't think you quit realize how rare the 80k armor is. As we know, there were only 3 sets given out. Now let's just say one of those pieces ended up in the hands of a new player. He has know idea what he has, puts the armor in a chest and a few days later, quits EMC. Poof! We now only have 2 sets of armor. All you have to do is lose 1 piece from a set and it's ruined.

It seems to me that the Holy Grail of EMC collecting would be to have a complete set of this armor. What started out as 1 of 3 could very well end up as 1 of 1.
    spyrovsgnorg and MageTrixx like this.
  9. Oops, just realized I read it wrong. I was thinking of the 60k armor, the cactus pants. My fault, those pants are incredibly rare.
  10. why don't we all stop hating on his prices! If we don't want them at his price just don't buy them at his price! Simple as that.
    MageTrixx and Mirr0rr like this.
  11. Ohh.... Its 80k member legs.....

What do these look like?
  12. Amen! These are my prices, and if yall dont like them then move along. If i dont get what --I-- want for them, then i will vault them.
    And luckily enough, i did get these pants from a new player that likely would haave worn them in the wild or quit all together.
  13. And this is just funny. Can i ask you..what can i have for lunch today while your at it.
    These are MY items and MY thread. Your opinion is 100% invalid here. Sorry
    Gap542 likes this.
  14. Just making sure nobody gets ripped off by your ridiculous prices. :)
  15. Again, tone it down please. :)
    MHeller2017 and adondrabkin like this.
  16. If people didnt like the prices, then they wouldnt buy. Pretty basic.
    Next time I need to buy or sell an item, ill run it by you to see if its suitable.
  17. Well I'll buy one of those 60k member axes, if you still have one for sale? 38k-
  18. Just sold both, sorry todd.