[SELLING] 4 cave spider spawners

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by chrisisaboss91, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Advertising...
  2. Please keep in mind you are not allowed to sell spawners only the co-ord's to them so your selling information nothing else.
    As it is in the wild and the wild is for everyone you can not sell chunks of it.

Also for all spawners to work at the same time they must be within 16 bocks of the spot you stand in, preferably this is the spot you grind them for xp.

Spiders and blaze spawners give the most xp, however with 1.3 this may not be the case so do your research before you think about spending thousands for the co-ordinate's to this area!!!
    coffee_bullet likes this.
  3. ??? i am just selling coords
  4. Spiders would be a good wool source possibly? :p

As spiders drop 1-4 string you can make few wool after a while :p
  5. so does anyone wanna buy them?????
  6. I will for 15-20k IF you provide screen shots....
  7. why do you need screenshots ill give u them for 20k i cant go that far out in wild right now
  8. ill pm you the coords and trust me they are not griefed and they are perfect condition plus u get the abandond mine
  9. I'll think about it....
  10. no im not advertising i havent even made the server yet and HOW is it advertising if i just said i cant go on right now?!?!?!?!
  11. well i need an awnser soon plz its okay if not just try to make it quick if u can
  12. Stop spamming your own thread!
  13. dude its my thread!!!!!! i will post what i want u dont post on my thread ur REALLY annoying kid
  14. Cant force me! Post the pics already or nobody will sell!!
  15. i already sold it now leave me alone u annoying kid!!!!
  16. I'm 21. You're probally 13 since u act immature! Who did u sell it to?
  17. Can the 4 spawners be activated at the same time?