Screenshots of the Survivors!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JDHallows, Jul 22, 2015.

1. If you get really desperate for food, there's always zombie flesh >:3 #server apocalypse
  2. Awesome! I wish I didn't log off. :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  3. Well I made it through the night :D I put on my zombie head and acted like 'one of them'. Even received a 'Survivors' book and a Victory cake :p I will display these badges with honor! Long live the 40!
    Kytula likes this.
  4. Yay! I made it too, though I did not get anything like you did Klone. I guess I do have this thread to use as a reminder of the day ;)

EDIT: And I did afk all night, so I never disconnected :p
    DubChef and ThaKloned like this.
  5. I have a list of survivors in that book. Something may find it's way to you after all :p
  6. The 40?! Why does the list start after I was knocked out? :p
    tuqueque and DubChef like this.
  7. haha .. you are right. The 41!
    georgeashington likes this.
  8. Let Kat in! #the41
  9. we can't change the books now =P
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  10. Then they must be re-done! #the41. (also considering Kat was Pming Matheus and Aikar it seems only fair, as she was still there till everyone ran off to AFK)...
    georgeashington and ThaKloned like this.
  11. To the presses!
    georgeashington and DubChef like this.
  12. being afk still counts tho =P

And if it's re-done, it won't have much value from the original
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  13. What, so when Kat's running around and gets half of the SMP out to hunt together, it counts more to be sitting there doing nothing? I'm sorry but I don't agree. Matheus was quoted as saying the "41". I'm tempted to say the original was flawed, for that very reason, so therefore has no value for it being wrong.
    ThaKloned and georgeashington like this.
  14. Eviltoade literally just posted a thread about how proud he was the community came together in game and out of game and you're worried about the "value" of a book?
  15. So how many people survived before everyone was able to log back in??
  16. By value I mean the date as it isn't being made on the real date and time.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. Doesn't really matter what you're doing, it matters if you're in the server or not.
    Gawadrolt and PenguinDJ like this.
  18. Okay, good luck with your books then :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. That's what I'm saying "the 41"... I'm only pointing it out, nice to have the book, but just felt if it's quoted as "the 41" should really have gone to 41 people.
    georgeashington likes this.
  20. Question then, who was #40 if Kat was #41? Since there are 39 people listed in the book.

And can someone link the thread that toade made?