School Tomorrow ;-;

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Brisingr34, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Please. Bring me with you O_O
    mba2012 and brickstrike like this.
  2. I already started school, like 5 weeks ago.
  3. Really though, people starting school in September! That's crazy! I really like how my school system lets out in Late May- Early June, because usually lots of summery stuff has started. Of course we get back in late August, which isn't too bad either, I just wish EMC wasn't as addictive so I could have done more outside stuff this summer as it wasn't so hot. I go back in 8 days ;-;
    wisepsn likes this.
  4. School in 45 hours... I've counted down every hour and day of my 10 weeks of summer.
  5. Am I the only one who likes going to school? It seems so to me sometimes.
  6. Speaking as a 18 year old, I actually still miss going to school and college.
    Sure it might have been a pain, but it's where all my friends were :(
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Uh no? I like school (my friends)
  8. I don't start school again for another 4 weeks :cool:

That means my results will be out in 2 weeks time...
  9. Me too. :(
  10. Oh god, its cotregus
  11. Well you could just facebook your friends due to the technology of our generation nowadays. :cool:
  12. Well you know, meeting people face to face is very different from chatting over the Internet.
    Jake_bagby, jkjkjk182 and brickstrike like this.
  13. I go back at the end of the month. Not sure exactly WHEN, however.....
  14. Meh, me being one of the "hipsters" at my school, I actually like school :p I get away from my crazy parents >.>
    wisepsn likes this.
  15. Its not the same. When one of my friends says something really stupid, I like the give them a face that says "You are an idiot." Also, I bought business cards that said "DUH!!" on them so that I can hand them out to people who say incredibly stupid things in class. Two years ago, a girl was trying to convince my history class that dropping the bombs on Japan was not the right choice, since we had no idea what the real effects would be. Her solution? We should have tested them on our own citizens first... Ever since, I have had the duh cards. Oh wow, I got pretty off topic... =P
    AmusedStew, mba2012 and HylianNinja like this.
  16. I am stealing that idea, if you don't mind.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. I start school on the 28th. My grade has to go a day before everyone else.
  18. Totally agree, I want to go back already and we are only about half way through, being off and doing pretty much nothing most days isn't as fun as it sounds.

Meanwhile, I go back on the 4th of September, but I get to go in at 11:30am because i'm now top of the school :cool: (Year 11, well apart from 6th formers) but before that I have results day on the 22nd and i'm absoloutely crapping myself for it (even though in most subjects i've done well, it's just for the ones I haven't done so well in *Cough* Welsh *Cough* :p) I hate waiting! :mad:. The only thing that makes summer sort of good is that I have my birthday and my brothers birthday right in the middle of it. :rolleyes:
  19. Silly other states going to school early or at bad times... I go back to school on the 16th, which means it's one day of school, and then the weekend! Woot! ^_^

Going to have trouble waking up earlier now though... hmm...
  20. School, in 2 weeks I'll be starting school but it's my first year of High School, so I'm pretty excited! Though, I will miss Summer vacation, it flew by so fast! But good luck at school.