School Today!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cordial_Pie, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Which ones? And as a freshman? Thats pretty rare that they would even offer them to freshmen.
  2. I start back next Wednesday and so does most of the UK and some point in that week, in a way I want to go back but I know after a week of being back I will be like 'Why the hell did I want to come back to this place?' :p Happens every year xD. This year I have nothing to be nervous about, it is my last official year (although I will be stopping on for 6th form) I am about halfway through most of my GCSE courses and not much should be different. :)
    xoluss and brickstrike like this.
  3. Be Glad its not highschool yet...
  4. minner pls noh
    brickstrike likes this.
  5. I'm going back on the 3rd, and starting this year, at my school, you get donuts if you arrive from 8:00 to 8:20. :)
    (School starts at 8:30)
  6. Is it your first day in highschool?
  7. me? no, I started last tuesday, its been fine up until today, I have hours of homework still left to do.
  8. I'm special :p . Anyway, its AP Euro, Bio, and Comp Sci.
  9. *shudders* Have fun. ;)
    Jcplugs likes this.
  10. Ill try. Doing the homework right now, it seems awful :/
  11. Don't worry, i'm getting back into school pretty soon, and i'm in an advanced program, with a new teacher, who's new to this school, and there was a teacher who was apparently good at teaching this program, but the kids didn't like her.... so.....
  12. It sucks at first, but after a while you will get into the habit completing it. If you are like me, it become sickeningly fun, but maybe thats cause I'm a math nerd (AP Calc ftw). :p

Which class?
  13. I'm glad it turned out okay. The first days were always daunting for me.

I take school at home online, so I haven't been in an actual school building in nearly three years. Over the years, I've since forgotten the sounds of my fellow classmates running freely about the halls, the taste of the cafeteria's grool, the touch of pencils I "borrowed" from a neighboring desk. I don't really miss it though, I hated everybody there. Now I get to babble facts at a machine instead of surround myself with hundreds of idiots.

But I digress, congragulations on your first day. I hope the rest of em' are pretty good too. :)
    DemonThunder345 and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. That pretty much sums up school.
    Consider yourself lucky.
    Im in my third week of school.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. I'm taking AP Human geography...
  16. Human geography? How can humans be geography?
    Yep, I'm one of those math nerds too. Have you ever heard of ARML?
    cddm95ace likes this.
  17. You will come to hate one word more than anything before, and that word is spatial. Never again will I take a college geography class lol.
    Edit:

I have heard it, but its not really mentioned much in my area.
  18. I'm already starting to dislike it, took me an hour and a half for notes for that class, and that was the homework... (for only 6 pages in the book ;-;_
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  19. Cordial what grade are you in?
  20. When Someone asks me what grade i am in, OVER 9000!