School Today!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cordial_Pie, Aug 26, 2013.

1. My sleep schedule has been really messed up this summer in particular, I got to bed about 1am and wake up at 11am normally, I feel so lazy but there isn't much to do anyway so oh well. It's going to hit me really hard when I have to get up at 7:15am every morning on wednesday.
  2. I have to get up at 5 A.M. because school starts at 7:25.

Day 3 of school was alright. I have dance as one of my electives. It looks fun. But we're only learning Modern and African dancing. I wanted to learn salsa or something like that but I guess that this will be fun. The 6th graders get to do salsa and ballroom. I also have homework that's due on Friday FROM THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
  3. I have to get up at 6 A.M because my bus comes at 6:52. High school is really fun, but I can't wait for summer vacation again. When I'm walking through the hallways trying to get to my classes, there are all these slow dudes walking so slowly in front of me, and I can't get past them! I am always almost late for my physics class because of them. But I'm a freshmen and these dudes are over 6 ft sophomores. I even saw this one guy this morning who was having his jeans slouch down where is boxers were showing. Some of the boys in my school are weird. But high school is really fun. It's enjoyable when everything is going good. :)
  4. Well thats normal highschool for ya. :p
  5. It's even worse when you live in the UK and for some reason we have extremely small corridors, if you want to get through this one corridor (the main one) when the bell rings for classes, you will be extremely lucky if you get through without being pushed :p
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  6. My school's corridors are actually normal sized, but it still ends up being traffic in high school. Their is the one intersection that my locker is right by, and it takes me at least a minute to get past the crowd to get to my locker. And then my locker gets jammed, and my hr teacher needs to help fix it, another 2 minutes from that. And now I have 1 more minute to get to physics class, and then the bell rings when I'm only feet away from the class. Getting to physics class is torture to me. :rolleyes:
  7. lol, if we had lockers in our school, there would only be enough room for like one or two people to go through at a time :p
    Jeanzl2000 and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  8. lol! Whenever I use my locker, there are way too many people near my homeroom, and it's hard for me not to mess up my combination when someone just nudges into me. And how many times as somebody stepped on the back of my shoe? High school is not just learning, but it's also something to get used to the side effects. I was home schooled in middle school, and now I have to know that high school is not sitting at home and having your mom as your teacher. I've only been in high school for a week already and I'm already having issues with it. But it's fun when you are in the class, and not the hallway.
  9. My 3rd day was pretty good I guess. I am starting to finally get the hang of this 'back to school' thing so whatever. It seems that in my grade my locker is one of the cleanest. O_O My friend' s locker last year was so horrible, he could barely find school work. Thankfully, I finally helped him, when my friend Defluxer (IRL) started stealing items from his locker for next[this] year. Lol! I just hope that school will be a LOT faster this year.
  10. I really like all my teachers so I think this year will be a nice one.
  11. Dont take this the wrong way but.
    Last year I thought my teacher was gonna be great and all. The first 1-2 weeks are fine. Then there it comes. She gets all strict and You have to do this and that :p God I hate Math class.
  12. School. Is. AWESOME!!!:D
  13. I just got home from school, and it was fun today, until there was way too many people in the hall way shoving me. It's so hard to get to my locker! But besides that, my school is fun. :)
  14. Have you tried enchanting your clothes to get Thorns? It helps. :)
  15. mines like 2 inches and im in 6th grade 6th grade!
  16. with the shoving, put tacks under your shirt and have them face outwards.. when people bump into you they get a nasty surprise..

or just start shoving people yourself.. that always got me through.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  17. Or just turn into a freshmen and run under there legs
  18. untitled.png
    Really? :O
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  19. Today was successful.
    Jake_bagby likes this.