Scariest Things You've Seen in Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Historian101, Dec 27, 2011.

1. My sister sent me this. I nearly shrieked out loud. I showed my husband who jumped just as well. I shared it on facebook and our friend made the mistake of looking at it while in the University library. He jumped back and knocked his chair over. xD
    BailiB, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Aubringer like this.
  2. Pewdiepie plays amnesia! He's a bawse.
  3. Tried to watch that. Couldn't do it lol.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Merf, i watch it at like 2 am EVERY night.
    BailiB likes this.
  5. The only game that scared me was Silent Hill. Playing the first one by yourself in the dark was a quite the experience. Those demon babies in the intro of the game were creepy. I was always on edge whenever I heard my radio picking up frequencies of nearby demons. It is my favorite series of horror games.

Demon Babies
    vividOptimism and battmeghs like this.
  6. stop making minecreft bad
  7. eeewww
  8. Im not even going to say it.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. The Suffering: Ties That Bind .... I watched one of my ex's play it and it scared the poop out of him.
  10. I know it's been said but I'll say it again. Resident Evil 1. It was the first game out side of the Mario's and other one dimensional games that I had ever played. Every thing that happen was new, unexpected, and unbelievable. I had forgotten about the dobermans. When I unlocked the fountain in the garden and began to descend I absolutely lost my mind.

Silent hill is second. I love the games and movies. I have the air raid siren set as my wife's ring tone:).

I've never played fear
    Slip_Stream likes this.
  11. This thing by far, is the scariest thing I have ever freaking met. No me Gusta El RAPING TIME XD!
  12. That reminds me of Pewdiepie for some obvious reasons.
  13. Gross... a zombie-looking mooshroom...
  14. Please edit your posts :)
  15. No need to feel bad, it's just that you will be more well-liked if you add to your last post rather than putting 3 in a row (or more) :)
  16. I was as scared as **** when I tried da herobrine mod. It was totally awesome and scary as **** at the same time!
    TRY IT NOW!!!!!!!!
    :D
  17. I would rather not use anymore mods because last time I did, the results afterwards were not so good...