Scariest Things You've Seen in Games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Historian101, Dec 27, 2011.

1. The mooshrooms in this texture pack I decided to try D:
  2. OMG!!!! Change it to the default!!!!!!!!!!
  3. One that wasn't posted before, but a game that will mess with anyone's head ( not necessarily scare though.) Eternal Darkness : Sanity's Requiem
  4. It wants to eat your soul o___o
    SillyWhiteMage likes this.
  5. -runs away and hides under my blanket- :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  6. looks like the man who had his face bitten of by the guy on bath salts
    vividOptimism likes this.
  7. I've seen the movie it is the creepiest thing i've ever watched
  8. Remember that tomato that jumped out from behind a corner with a knife that had ketchup on it from that one game? That was bloody scary...
    Nole972 and AlexHallon like this.
  9. Made myself watch it because people were talking about how awesome it was.

Never.Again.
  10. I don't think he was talking about the movie.
  11. Creepiest thing Ive seen was playing SH: Downpour.. I am supposed to stop the policecar and so I stop it the only way I know how, by jumping in front of it.. It stopped and started raining and turned into a gang of monsters.. xD
  12. I don't really play many horror games, so I guess the scariest thing I've seen in a game was in Batman: Arkham Asylum. The first Scarecrow trip; the one where you go into the morgue and talk to your parent's corpses.
  13. I really really HATE those chainsaw guys in Resident Evil 5! It takes forever to kill them, and they just come in out of nowhere. I buy rocket launchers just to kill them specifically lmao

And DOOM 3 reminded me of stuff that pops out of no where. Like how corpses just fall from the ceiling when you're just walking calmly, and how you start hearing whispers and the screen gets all red...

14. The Mother Brain in Super Metroid used to scare the living hell out of me when I was a kid. When my father finally got to her layer, I was just staring thinking "OH. MY. GOD."
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. I was just about to post the same thing. Not much scares me nowadays, but I remember playing the first Resident Evil, and walking down that corridor for the first time. I jumped out of my seat when the dogs crashed through the windows... I had to get my family members to play it, since it was close to the beginning, and we all laughed at each other's reactions at that point...

Also, worth mentioning. The entire Alan Wake game. While it was not overly scary, I was always in a heightened state of alert while playing, always wound up very tight. It was always a nice sense of calm, wiping my brow going "whew" when I turned off the game for the day...
  16. 9 person 9 hours 9 doors

9th man exploding
    other people dying
    so bloody
    its for the D.S
    Edit: Rule Of Rose ,D2, and All The Deadspaces
  17. lol, how can you even play at all without sound? it annoys me so bad to not even hear my own footsteps.

but in all honesty,the little girl Elma creeps me out more than any other game, i can't even play five minutes of ANY fear game. not at all. not without sound. not with it. not while hearing some pretty calming Mozart. no. no. no. keep the demonic little creature thing away from me.
  18. I freak out every time I read this comic. When you visit the page let it load before you start reading, it has alot of pictures, and it ruins the flow of the story if you have to wait for it to load.

It is a Korean website, so ignore all the links....the comic is in English, just scroll down.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&seq=31
  19. How can you not like Alma? Saying she is a demonic creature is kinda mean. I mean after what they did to her.
    battmeghs likes this.