Sachrock's Camera Thread

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by Sachrock, Jul 14, 2017.

1. I don't understand the question
  2. Okay. I'll ask some more specific questions, then: Do you like the result? Would you experiment more with the effect?
  3. I like the effect and I'm up for experimenting more :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Spam Incoming :D

FDNY21, haastregt, cTJx and 1 other person like this.
  5. Whatever you call spam. :p
    Very nice, thanks for sharing! I really like the first three. The first looks like it could be one of the pictures on the Windows 10 log-in screen. :p
    cTJx and Sachrock like this.
  6. Thanks :p Yeah we met a random stranger who had a cool motorbike so I asked to take a picture of it :)
    607 and cTJx like this.
  7. Never saw this before, love the pics. Is Anon into photography, too?
    So many staff into photography...
    Sachrock likes this.
  8. I think she enjoys taking pictures as a lot of people do but she doesn't own a camera other than the one on her phone.
    607 likes this.
  9. If you want too see more pictures feel free to follow my Instagram: sachins_photos
    Here are some I took today:

This was taken a while back
    FDNY21, Sambish, WolfInAction and 2 others like this.
  10. Woah! All four of those look like stock photos! :eek:
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. Thank you :)
    Talking about stock photos. I've signed up to a website where I might be selling them there, so that is why I am watermarking some of my pictures.
    607 likes this.
  12. I went for a walk in Hyde Park with a friend yesterday and the Squirrels were very friendly.
    607 likes this.
  13. 607 likes this.
  14. Sachrock likes this.
  15. These are nice shots; Since this is a camera thread, I'm assuming I can ask a question? I'm looking into doing portraits and candids, and so far I've found the Nikon D5600 DSLR, and I think that'd be a good choice of camera, but then I'm not sure what lens to get with it; either the 18-55mm or the 70-300mm lenses. Any input?
    607 and Sachrock like this.
  16. I don't know a whole lot about lenses with photography as I am more into Cinematography however I know a little.

There are a few factors which need to be considered when purchasing a lens.
    • What are you going to use the lens for?
    • What is your price?
    607 likes this.