RYNO361/CALEB_MOYER LOTTERY

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by caleb_moyer, Oct 4, 2014.

1. me and ryno361 (my partner) are only making 21,000 each which is less than the winner!
  2. 21x2=42. Do you even math bro
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. sorry that was when the reward was 20K ...we even bumped it up to 30K ...so were only making 15K a piece....i feel like thats a good amount for what we have to do!
  4. You have to type things in a box and hit "Random!".
  5. Alright, Caleb here is what I suggest you do.
    • You and your friend both get 1/6 of the total earnings and have the winner get 2/3 of the total earnings.
    • Put all of this information that you are posting willy-nilly in this thread in the original post to prevent confusion and complaints.
    • Use your rupee history to keep track of who buys it as it is more reliable than the program you are using.
    • Next time you do this, make sure that you have covered everything before posting.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. we have to advertise....theres not 250 people going into this guys shop without telling people about it
  7. The typical lottery keeps 10% of the funds for the creator. You're keeping 52%, lil bit of a difference.
    Courier24601 likes this.
  8. No offense, advertising isn't that hard.
    xHaro_Der, tedrocker and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. i am using emc shopkeeper which was created by the creator of this server and is much more reliable than rupee logs in my opinion
  10. ok everyone...next time me and ryno wont keep as much but this time we cant change since itd be against the rules....im done!
  11. omg im done
  12. EMC Shopkeeper was made by ShavingFoam who is a Gold Supporter. The Rupee Logs are integrated into the server and website and is owned by the Owner of EMC.
    NoahMarcusWhite and Courier24601 like this.
  13. your funny.
  14. I bought a stack and 33 tickets.
  15. Only 39 tickets still available..Keep buying tickets so we can find a winner
  16. only 30 tickets left. Keep buying everyone