Rules Page Remodel and Mumble Policies

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Mar 1, 2015.

1. I thought you were going to say that people argued that they were following the rules by having fun stealing.
    #plottwist

Are you familiar with Asimov's Three Laws? You could say that you should not follow the have fun rule, if by following it you would break another.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  2. Are you trying to say something here? >_> :p
  3. Well, no point in me being on mumble anymore ._.
  4. =O I'm not 13 years old and i registered.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  5. What's the reason?
  6. No mature channel, if I can't talk like I usually do, I don't want to have to restrain myself just because some kids went overboard with the mature language and got the channel taken away.
  7. i agree, personally i dont have a filter when i use speech so im less than inclined to subject myself to rulebreaking. i wish they would add a mature channel where you have to be given permissions to be in there, but i suppose that would be too much work
    Cchiarell6914 and KiraShizumi like this.
  8. It wouldn't be too much work persay, I think the reason why they don't do it is because a bunch of the kids that play on EMC would say it "isn't fair" that they're being excluded from a channel just because of their age, and they would most likely non-stop harrass Kryssyy or Aikar until they got permission to be in the channel.
    jkjkjk182 and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  9. yeah thats probly true, guess ill just stick to skype convos then lol
  10. Is speaking in CAPS allowed on mumble?
    ScarTheNinja and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  11. I might start using Mumble, but I'm afraid my Britishness will destroy us all.
    georgeashington and 607 like this.