[REVERSE AUCTION] Perm Derelict Voucher

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by Theravenite, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, rules are that if you dont have the money/items, your bid is cancelled. Only if he already has this item does he have to sell it.
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  2. Hmm... If you''re willing to pay this much in-game, then if possible it'd be better to buy it off the website.
  3. The bid was a mistake; let it go. I've never seen anyone have to pay/supply for an accidental bid.
    Dramanya likes this.
  4. I am not sure someone will sell for this cheap, I own 6, but i am not selling and i know these, you will not find.
  5. "I own six"
    "You won't find any"
    Lmak xD
  6. Please keep the forum rules in mind:

This is just my opinion but: your post doesn't seem to fall under any of these categories. Worse yet: it's almost as if you're trolling / teasing the OP with his auction ("I got what you want but you can't have it"). Perhaps not your intent but it did give me an impolite impression.

Anyway, my suggestion: lets drop these interruptions and get back to the auction.
  7. Please don't bid unless you know what you're doing. This was an accident and it is ok, but just for future reference.
  8. This is over a month old if OP is still looking needs to start a new thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.