[REVERSE AUCTION] 2 DC of Eggs

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by Blondekid42, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19r.....and that's a wrap!

Ha ha ha ha. Suck eggs! (kidding)

This kinda felt like a game of tic-tac-toe.
    ThaKloned and Blondekid42 like this.
  2. XD What do you do in this situation? Are y'all paying me for the eggs now? hahaha I need a mod...

IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!
    ChumMiner likes this.
  3. Okay, I figured it out, I believe.

Found this. If this is legit, then go ahead and keep bidding lol I didn't see anything saying y'all couldn't pay me to take the eggs...
    deathconn likes this.
  4. 1r would be the lowest it can go. -1 is an invalid bid.
  5. Yeah, I just had Krysyy clear it up for me.
    The Bid lives on!
    Anyone going to take the 1r bid before it ends?
    Roughly 36 hours remaining!
    deathconn and ThaKloned like this.
  6. I would assume that ChumMiner automatically wins since the min decrease is 20r and his bid is 19r :p
  7. idk... There isn't a winning bid price that can be set... Guess we just wait the last day and a half... IDK XD
  8. No, you're right about the set amount to win an auction but at this point it's impossible for anyone to bid lower than 19r when the min. is 20r :D Can't say I've ever seen something like this lol
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. I need a mod! XD
  10. 19r would be the 'winner'.

Per your bidding rules 20r was the lowest amount. You went from 40r to 19r (thus ending).

My unofficial but most likely correct assessment.

Mystul
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  11. Well, I guess ChumMiner has won?? I'll set up the access chest and pay you accordingly as soon as I get online again
  12. It would be nice to get an official ruling on this, but I'm happy to deliver whenever you are ready!
    deathconn likes this.
  13. Why can't I just win with my -1 rupee bid? It would mean I give Blondekid42 the 2 DCs of Eggs, and because he has to pay me "-1 rupees", I would actually have to give HIM 1 rupee. Seeing as I posted that bid, I'm welcome giving Blondekid42 the 2 DCs of Eggs, in return for the "-1 rupee" payment.
  14. This is just the nature of a rev. auction. Eventually if a low enough bid is placed, no one else can bid. A negative amount is just not valid.
  15. Why is it not valid? If I for some reason would like to give the items, and send payment for it, I should be allowed to do that.
    ESSELEM likes this.
  16. I don't know Tomvan. I don't have the authority to make it legit. There's still a few hours left in the auction, so if you could get Krysyy to "allow" it, then there ya go. If not, then, by the rules, ChumMiner has won.
  17. Well, I guess that's a wrap. I have paid you the rupees ChumMiner! Waiting for delivery now. =)

P.S. Sorry Tomvan, Krysyy said it isn't valid to bid negatively.
  18. Hang on a sec, although I still think I should be able to bid negatively, ChumMiner hasn't won with 19 rupees, but I won with 1980 rupees! You set the ending time as 48 hours after YOUR first post, so that ends with my bid of 1980 rupees. :) Please go check the times yourself, and you'll see what I mean. ;)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  19. oooohh snap he's right. He did win. But besides that, a negative bids are not valid as per Krysyy.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.