[REVERSE AUCTION] 2 DC of Eggs

Discussion in 'Reverse Auction Archive' started by Blondekid42, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XD I honestly forgot that I put 48 hours from my post. I'm currently at work at the moment, but we'll figure it all out after I get home in approximately 9 hours. Can I call you both winners and pay you both, respectively considering I forgot my OP?
  2. Aaand the "turmoil" I've caused from our "conclusion... XD I call you both winners and will pay 3000r for your 2 DC each. 3k to Tomvan and 3k to ChumMiner. If this isn't valud, then I can't think of a fairer way to conclude this messed up Reverse Auction.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. No worries Blondekid42. I was just having fun with this one. You don't have to pay me anything. This has been the best entertainment in an auction in a while. We'll just chalk it up to experience. We'll do better next time and all of us can remember that it's a game. Good times, people!
    Blondekid42 and ThaKloned like this.
  4. Well played, guys. Very interesting auction.
  5. Well, with all this in play, I will pay ya both anyway!
    The more eggs, the merrier for me hahaha. I'll set up your chest when I get home TomvanWijnen. And I owe you 2981 more rupees ChumMiner XD I will pay as soon as I get online guys! Thanks for participating!
  6. Nah, if you can, please come to my res (will be posted soon), I'll have the 2 DCs of Eggs for you, and something else ;) (because I'm feeling nice :p)
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  7. This auction was quite ... interesting to say the least :p

This should be memorized forever ;)
    Blondekid42 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  8. OK, I'll bring you some eggs. Make me access chests and I'll drop them off later tonight. BTW, you don't have to pay me! I think you should only pay one player for 1 auction. But I'm happy to bring you some eggs!
    Blondekid42 and ThaKloned like this.
  9. Well, I am paying y'all anyway! XD Now if you insist on returning the payment, I can't stop you. Good, memorable auction lol
    ChumMiner and TomvanWijnen like this.
  10. 14,980rp

Lol, jk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.