Return Of Nether Spleef Beta Test!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IcecreamCow, May 28, 2013.

1. oops :oops:
  2. Wow. I've always wanted to play this, but I joined like, a day after it was lost to a reset ;(
  3. I knew what it looked like...New arena doesn't even closely resemble to old aren :(...
  4. It works just the same though and brings the community together for some fun. That's what it's about.
  5. Didn't think to get screenshots, but I will tell you not to Spleef Davie when you think he is AFK and not looking. Me and I think Saj were behind him and tried and he set the whole arena on fire then turned the floor to webs and then later turned invisible and started breaking several blocks under us at once.

Had fun though :D.
  6. Can we plz have another match?
  7. There will be plenty more, this was just a beta test to ensure everything was set up correctly. There will be more official matches soon.
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. Just posted a photo #instalove #instagood #instasmile #instasmile #instalove #sun #outside #fun #friends #love #heart #fun
    2013-05-28_08.16.11.png
    mba2012, jkjkjk182, Jakres and 2 others like this.
  9. Ugh. This thing started at midnight for me.
  10. Or 7am -_-
    mba2012, marknaaijer and Jake_bagby like this.
  11. hey ICC did you receive my pm?
  12. If you sent it, and it's in your inbox, then yes, he got it.

However, that doesn't mean he's able to immediately respond to it. :)
  13. I sent it a day ago and I'm starting to think that theirs something askew because the last three mods I've pmed never answered
  14. They get a lot of PMs. What you might think is a "long time to answer" could be as quick as they can manage. :)
    mba2012 and PenguinDJ like this.
  15. It takes a month?
  16. No, but sometimes PMs can be lost in the flood that they receive. If this happens, bump it.

Anyway, back on topic...

Nethery spleefy stuff..
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  17. You can message me
  18. I whant another, but one when I am actually awake.....
  19. I was half-asleep when this happened, but I'm really happy to see the Nether Spleef back. It was one of the first things I checked out after I joined the Empire. :)
  20. Oooooooh sounds fun!