[RESULTS]BigDavie's Scavenger Hunt 2 - win a BigDavie head

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by BigDavie, Mar 16, 2018.

1. This is delightful! I may not have time this weekend to search but here’s hoping I can make some! Thank you, Davie!
    cubefragment and 607 like this.
  2. Are saying not a single submission has been 100% correct?
    cubefragment likes this.
  3. All I am saying is that each block/server the correct answers has been at least once. No mention of how many anyone got.
    cubefragment, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  4. Submitted :p

Thanx for the hunt BigDavie.
    607 likes this.
  5. Can two players from the same household (IP) enter?
  6. Yes, however I will check on accounts with shared IPs and I am sure I can tell the difference between different players and an alt.
  7. If you want to enter you had better hurry up, entry closes in less than 2 hours.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  8. Competition is over. Thank you to all those who participated. Before I announce the winner I should give the answers for those who want to check their guesses.

smp 4 nether -36,41,-64 Green Stained Glass

smp 2 town 6,63,0 Diamond ore

utopia town -114,63,-44stone

smp 8 town 1227,63,468 cake

smp 1 town -73,63,0 end stone

smp 9 town -1157,63,-1231 bookshelve

smp 7 wild 159,73,-682 bedrock

smp 5 town 611,63,1085 Sand

smp 3 wild 28,65,-89 sponge

smp 6 wild -999919,79,-1000003 Lime Glazed Terracotta

I thought I that some of these where challenging but I got seven entries with 100%, well done.

I used a random number generator to pick one of the seven with 100% to receive my head.

The winner of BigDavie's Scavenger Hunt 2 is..

Drum roll....

wait for it....

Any second now....

Let's give a big round of applause to...

Tuqueque

Congratulations, I have placed a BigDavie head in your vault, first page.

So Scavenger Hunt 3, should I make it harder or easier? Do you want more distorted screenshots? or do you have any ideas for a scavenger hunt?
    luckycordel, Tuqueque, 607 and 2 others like this.
  9. First off grats Tuq
    I think you should make it harder, one way to really do that is by having multiple on the same SMP so it takes a lot longer for players to search for them :)
    Tuqueque, 607 and cubefragment like this.
  10. Congratulations Tuqueque! :)

Those spoilers though! Was fun to "unpack" lol

Tuqueque, 607 and cubefragment like this.
  11. Congrats, Tuq! I thought that the current hunt was perfect for the amount of time you gave. I'm big on time management, haha. I think if it was harder, the window to enter should be a bit longer. I had a lot of fun, though! Thank you for the event!
    Tuqueque, cubefragment and Sachrock like this.
  12. Gratz Tuqueque. :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  13. Well done Tuqueque !!!!!!! :D
  14. GG Tuq you deserve it :)
    607, cubefragment and Tuqueque like this.
  15. Tuqueque gets 2 2018 Cupid's Bows and now this.

Eh, still deserves it. ;)
  16. That moment when stacked spoilers don’t work on phone, so I had to wait to get to my computer to know who the winner was lol (yeah, I didn’t scroll down to avoid spoilers)

TY guys! Good Game to everyone who participated:)

As for difficulty, I like how some pictures made it so if a user was unfamiliar with an SMP, he needed to learn/explore it.

Live map town ones, although tedious, they were pretty straightforward. Maybe some color alterations or black and white would have made those more difficult.

Maybe some blocks would require a challenge to get to, like let's say a caged parkour and at the end of the parkour a preview chest with the block for the respective picture (Mainly for /waste or /wild ones)

Overall, I really liked the event :) TY for hosting BigDavie
  17. Congrats, tuq!

For the next one, I'd suggest making it harder, but giving us more time to do it.
  18. And free BigDavie heads to all participants. :D

19. Hmmm, I like the idea of messing with the colour. I first done the nether POV picture mainly because nether live map is very messy. Then when I was looking for a good location on smp2 I decided to do the same but mess with the picture. It came out so good that I done the same on smp1.

I am not going to inflict parkour on anyone. I was thinking about maybe at the location you found a clue to where to find the block.

I am glad you enjoyed it.
  20. COUGH
    COUGH
    MIRROR
    BLOCK

Or was that simon?
    Tuqueque likes this.