[REPOST] Alert when someone visits your residence and you are in game

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Ocelotawesome, Aug 29, 2016.

What do you think?

Poll closed Sep 19, 2016.
+1 16 vote(s) 88.9%
+0 0 vote(s) 0.0%
-1 2 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. This is a repost, because I had yet to get a staff response on the last post.

Basically, the res owner would get an alert every time someone came to your residence. You could opt out of these alerts with /ps.

The alert would look something like this:
    ExampleGuy has visited 1001 (1001 would be the res owner's residence.)

Let me know what you think in the comments!
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  2. I'd like it. :) Not that I get many visitors, but I like knowing what's happening, especially if I start dropping XP bottles... Lol
  3. why didnt you just bumped the last one?

edit: here is the link for it: https://empireminecraft.com/threads...n-your-res-idences-and-you-are-in-game.66946/
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. i need this also u should have bumped the old thread
  5. be sure to have it on /ps, if this comes in, so we can turn off the notification squad for a certain res or something
  6. I need this so I can tell who is visiting my res but will it notify you if they are visiting your res on a different smp?
  7. I don't get what this would be used for...
  8. To see if someone is stalking you...
  9. And this is a wide spread problem?
  10. Lemme put it like this, you should be very afraid :}
    cowland123 likes this.
  11. ehh i mean, if you are a good builder, and want people to judge your build for you to improve, this would help a lot.
    also if you have a shop, it can improve customer service...
    many applications
    NathanRP likes this.
  12. I'm ready :D
  13. I like this idea if it was part of /ps.
  14. it is
  15. I'd like that, you can do it for shops so you can do it for residences i hope.
  16. Uhm, if it was then I'm sure you wouldn't have sent in this suggestion ;)

I think Rezxz was referring to your suggestion, which isn't part of /ps right now.
  17. I think they mean that they want it to be a part of the /ps, not that it already is