Remote Shop Signs

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bloodra1n, Mar 17, 2017.

?

What do you think of Remote Shop Signs?

Remote what!? YES PLZ OMG BBQ 9 vote(s) 45.0%
Many feature such wow 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Moar shop signs! 4 vote(s) 20.0%
Moar Dragon Tomb Signs 7 vote(s) 35.0%
BBQ signs 4 vote(s) 20.0%
Remote BBQ 7 vote(s) 35.0%
What am I doing with my life lol 5 vote(s) 25.0%
Another option? 2 vote(s) 10.0%
Make it stop 4 vote(s) 20.0%
GGWP 1 vote(s) 5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm not arguing it because it's just beating a dead horse. However if you feel this way read the EULA. Or maybe look at some of my other things I've posted about it. There's more than enough information.
  2. Let's keep the thread focused on the questions and request for insight posed in the initial post of the thread. Questions and comments of supporter vouchers and their relation to EULA are outside of the parameters of the thread's purpose and are considered off topic.
    jkjkjk182 and ThaKloned like this.
  3. Regarding the original topic of this thread, the remote shop signs are Aikar's area and I have practically no ability to help get them in supporter shop quickly. I can spawn them in, but that's my limit.

If I remember right, there were a few issues with the signs. That's why we early released at the party. Bugs with free items are easier to manage than bugs with paid items. Controlled quantities and all that. Aikar has made it very public that he is currently tied up with an irl work project that eats up 12+ hours a day, which is likely why this isn't in the store yet. I do believe he gets a portion of his time back at the ends of this month and I'll do my part in checking on the status and encouraging progress.

We do appreciate the patience as 3 months+ is a long time when you are excited about a feature. I'm excited too. This is nothing like dragon tombs though, as that was merely a thought years ago when the idea was released (way too early imo). These are items with completed code (except maybe a few bugs).

Now, where did I put that poking stick?
  4. Maybe these would be something that can be part of the new supporter options as things are changed due to the EULA...