Remember the days when I maintained the status quo?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Green_Mystery, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Hello I'm Green_Mystery. Almost a year and a half ago, my status as a moderator was pulled and since then a lot has changed about me. So much so that a new introduction is in order.

First and foremost, I am almost 19. I have spent a lot more time focusing on my future in the real world with video games and such. I have not played minecraft seriously during that time, though sometimes my friend and I would download maps just to create cannons and destroy them. Dare I say we had a blast?

Anyways I won't go into graphic detail about my personal life, but it has been a wild ride.

After my first breakup, I fell into a depression that affected my attitude and consequently my performance as a moderator. Immature as I was, I felt like I deserved more power. What a fool I was. I liked moderating because it was a great way to reach the many citizens of The Empire. It was an honor to serve such a high quality server such as this one.

After my shameful demotion, I split from the community. It took time but I did forget about this place for some time. Since then I've got a job. Nothing special, just a crew member at a Dunkin' Donuts. I also bought a car.

Has your driving instructor told you yet not to go over 40 in a snowstorm so you'll get to work on time? Well if not then I've got some valuable advice for you. Don't go over 40 on the high way in a snow storm.

So why am I here then, you ask? Well my friend, I'm going to be completely honest here. I miss coming to visit once in a while. Times were simple and enjoyable those many months ago. Those times are what I miss. And I miss all of you. So it is with a heavy heart that I beg you for my disservice to the server. I'm not looking to be greeted with open arms, all I ask is for a jolly old "welcome!".

I'm sorry if this post seems a bit on the negative side. I promise that this sort of feeling won't last long.

Lots of love,

Green_Mystery~
  2. Welcome back, have a blast.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  3. Welcome back! (And sorry to hear what has been happening to you. )
  4. I don't really know you, I do remember seeing your name. I think its great your coming back. It's always nice to have people return to the Empire. So, welcome back!
  5. Gosh i have been here so long I remember when you were moderator :) Welcome back hehe
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  6. I have never forgotten about ya and often wonder where you have gone. I give to you from me a great welcome old friend. I hope others can recognize the great presence you had once here long ago on this server. Welcome Home Green Mystery!
    Green_Mystery and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  7. Is....is it really you??

Welcome back, hope to see you around. :cool:
  8. It's you! :D
  9. I remember your very saddening demotion, sadly enough. I wish you a welcome back with open arms. I wish for you to enjoy your time on EmpireMinecraft, as everyone has that right. I hope to see you around! ;)
  10. You're baaaaaaack :D
  11. wait, you didn't choose do be demoted o.o
  12. Thank you everyone. :)

princebee said:
    wait, you didn't choose do be demoted o.o

The truth is no, I did not. It's unfortunate how it happened, and I won't go into it. :confused:
  13. We never really knew each other, but I remember the green name, then the silver :p
    Welcome back man
  14. Would you say that it is a mystery...? WB Senor!
  15. Sorry, I can't do anything about the open arms :)
  16. oh snahp
  17. I remember you from a long time ago :3
    Welcome back compadre.
    72Volt and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  18. Welcome back, person who made the EMC art thread! :D
    AliceF3, Green_Mystery and 607 like this.
  19. Welcome back man! You always were one of my favorite moderators and players on EMC!
    Awesome Puppy!.jpg
  20. Thanks again guys! You're making me all green. :D
    Cchiarell6914 and 607 like this.