Redstone Supporter...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by StgbtL, Dec 14, 2016.

?

Redstone supporter? :)

Yes 4 vote(s) 13.8%
No 24 vote(s) 82.8%
See post beloww 1 vote(s) 3.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK im quite suprised no1 came up with this (I am not sure if this is a server side plugin :()

BUT how you GET redstone supporter is by Impressing an admin OR SrStaff qith a Redstone contraction (Ex. A pistion elevator) The Voucher will be mailed 2 you and lasts 2 months, (Every day) You will get 1,000r and 5 Redstone blocks and you will have a red name ^_^

Also (I dont know if this is for sure) The voucher should ALSO make it so that It is ABOUT as good as a Diamond Supporter Voucher but less rupees :I
  2. I believe another supportship (like redstone supporter) has been suggested and turned down, but even without that, a supportership that is debatably better than gold and doesn't help the server at all wouldnt be good for EMC at all.
    Rimont, 607, ChespinXMas2k16 and 2 others like this.
  3. Like TigerStar said, -1
  4. The supporter ranks are fine. Adding something close to diamond that lasts longer than diamomd that you don't even have to pay for will only hurt EMC. They're called 'supporter' ranks for a reason.
    607, ChespinLover77 and LifeofMancub like this.
  5. EMC is fine as is with 3 Supporter options, with the added parts to buy Vouchers.

6. -1 for the rank part

Supporter ranks are named supporter because, well, you're supporting EMC.

However, as a special prize, +1. This prize could be from a contest held annually or something, with a prize similar to a voter's block or a block of clickyness.

EDIT-
    This is things like shop plugins, chat plugins, residence plugins, Worldedit, WorldGuard, block logs, things like that
    607 likes this.
  7. The problem is that with the upcoming EULA changes, 70-80% of the current supporter features may be removed; Mojang (Microsoft) are like children, always changing their minds. The EULA is almost updated daily on things that are allowed and aren't allowed on Minecraft servers. One example is that extra benefits (for your sake, 5 redstone blocks) would be an unfair advantage to other players who are not supporting as Mojang (Microsoft) says.

Another problem is that a staff member doesn't have time to look at redstone contraptions made by users, that they (the user) could've just got off the internet. Plus the redstone supporter wouldn't benefit EMC at all either (like @tigerstar said), making it pretty much a "FREE SUPPORTER!" issue.

Sounds like a cool idea, but I don't see how it benefits the server at all.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  8. It's been suggested, it's been denied, and it will continue to be denied.

607, Carbonyx and ChespinLover77 like this.
  9. that would seem partially like diamond supporter and the duration seems a bit to long (2 months = about 60 day = 60k + redstone blocks = about 17100 = 77100r)
    the Empire has moved to one month subscriptions only and impressing staff may or may not be easy [based off the staff member(no offense)].
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  10. Red names are for billing managers I believe, which maxarias had.
    Carbonyx and NuclearBobomb like this.
  11. Tbh I like the idea. Maybe not a supporter option but maybe an SMP player of the month sorta thing? Where a player, who either has impressed staff, or something really good for the community get recognized for what they did. Maybe get a balance boost or something. With the new year starting maybe there could even be member of the year. (This may have been suggested or is a thing but I can't remember if it has or hasn't.)
  12. This would be pretty cool, but there's one problem.
    I h8 redstone! :mad: -1 lol
  13. I might as well stop posting idea's at all...
    ElectricBlender likes this.
  14. There shouldn't be "Supporter" ranks that are obtainable for free.

Sorry but I have to say -1.
  15. Don't get discouraged when your suggestion isn't accepted. Sometimes your rejected idea can help spark the idea for something else.

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.