/rant

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AmusedStew, May 18, 2013.

?

What do you think?

This annoys the crap out of me, stop calling it Budder/Butter! 43 vote(s) 56.6%
I Love using the term Budder/Butter! 8 vote(s) 10.5%
I could care less 25 vote(s) 32.9%
  1. My friend had a server that censored stupid :p
    It kept saying things like this is rainbows or this is unicorn...
  2. No offense, but I dont think you understand what judging is. No one can stop anyone from doing it, its called free will. If your local area has some rule that says you cant judge people, then you need to move away from that dictatorship...
    BilboBaggins23 and AmusedStew like this.
  3. The people that call it budder have freedom of speech as well.. :p
  4. Yes, we all have freedom of speech. I'm just asking people to stop using it because it annoys the crap out of me as well as many others.
  5. I don't understand WHY you just correct people. You know how you are annoyed when people correct and call it butter? Well you are being a hypocrite, no offence. Let people call it what they want to call it. Why are you so negative >_> It may annoy you, but you have no right to just correct people and be rude.

6. Is my response.
    This is funny somehow.
    All the pieces are there.
    Adderwolf71, wisepsn and princebee like this.
  7. I am not trying to come across as rude, sorry.

I correct people because this thread is for me to rant about the calling of gold, budder/butter.

See above for why I am not a hypocrite
  8. You have said that you hate it when people correct you if you say gold. Well you are doing the same right now. You have no right to just be annoyed because of that but correct people on your own forum.
  9. guys* I'm* selling* Butter* Only* Rupees* for* Oh* My* God*

Your spelling... It... It....
    DogsRNice likes this.
  10. :p I love doing that :D
  11. Freedom of speech, eh?? Well I guess the people that correct and call it "budder" have freedom of speech as well.
  12. Also the first amendment also states...
    Amendment 1
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Freedom of press:
    Freedom of the press or freedom of the media is the freedom of communication and expression through mediums including various electronic media and published materials. While such freedom mostly implies the absence of interference from an overreaching state, its preservation may be sought through constitutional or other legal protections.
  13. I do watch sky, and enjoy his videos, but i am quite annoyed by his army that spams butter and gets pissed whenever i say gold.
    jkjkjk182, Adderwolf71 and wisepsn like this.
  14. this is green
    and i call it gold
    this is blue
    "butter" is not gold
  15. forgot the other frequently used term: budder :p
  16. Is this entertaining to you? Making fun of people because of what videos people watch on YouTube? REALLY?
    wisepsn likes this.
  17. I thought people here were more mature than that.
    wisepsn likes this.