[RANT] Have you ever been banned?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BrickStrike, Jul 8, 2013.

1. lol :p
  2. It's extremely easy to avoid being banned.
  3. No i haven't! :)

But I got "death banned" on a PvP server the other day. :/
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  4. My caps lock has a nasty habit of coming on suddenly...
    There needs to be some kind of way to call it on yourself because I can't help it...
  5. That doesn't count...
  6. I have never been banned/kicked on EMC :) Only 1 warning, and it was accidental what I did :(
  7. I just got banned for useing x-ray texture pack, not for cheating but for trouble shooting an issue to see why my mob trap was not working, I found out mobs stand still

Now I'm hoping to be unbanned
  8. Never been banned yet. Maybe warned.
    But excluding someone because of a terrible history
    is not always the best.
    An appeal is a second chance
    Starting with a clean slate.
  9. Can a moderator please change the title of this thread so that way people understand this is about Wild City/ Community Applications? I really don't need an answer for a rhetorical question.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Yes but you lose all your stuff. I had 4 residences and tons of rare collectible items. I don't want to start over.

Probably going to play on a different server from now on. Took me weeks to get where I was. Not going through that again
  11. Okay, regardless of that fact, I don't need people spamming about something I really don't want to be discussed.
    The topic of this thread was supposed to be about maybe changing Wild City Applications so it wouldn't be so hard on people. I honestly, do not need to read semi off topic posts anymore on this thread. I have already had to ask for a whole butter/gold tangent to be deleted so please stop.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Dude, those kind of Mob Traps only work on Skyblock/ Island Void Maps