Race to the End (Competitive Series)

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by DaybreakerMC, Mar 10, 2021.

?

Would you participate in an EMC-based Race to the End?

Yes 5 vote(s) 62.5%
Maybe 1 vote(s) 12.5%
No 2 vote(s) 25.0%
idk what race to the end is pls explain 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello! I'm happy to announce my new (kinda not new) YouTube series! We call it...

This competitive Minecraft series pits teams of three against each other in a race to reach the End, kill the dragon, and beat the game! There's a short grace period before PVP is enabled, then the war may begin! As the series moves forward we've been integrating new and fascinating ideas (some of which you'll see very soon).

So, Mr. Daybreaker, what does this have to do with EMC?

Great question! If you haven't noticed, the series has not been uploaded on my DaybreakerMC YouTube channel, but rather my main Daybreaker channel. There were a few reasons for this, mostly having to do with viewer outreach and content consistency.

Nonetheless, I've really wanted to integrate Race to the End into EMC. While some of the teams have been made up of EMC members (including jewel_king, Sefl, sonicol, and Ethy202), I hope to do a fully EMC-based
    Race to the End sometime in the future. I imagine it'd be in the style of RainbowChin's old UHC competitions. The EMC based Race to the End tournament would be streamed from my DaybreakerMC channel. That's a future project though. More information on that will come when I'm ready to host it.

For the time being, check out the first Race to the End video!
    DaybreakerMC, Doomboomdune, VendettaTales VS Sefl, jewel_king, sonicol

MoreMoople and sonicol like this.
  2. I voted 'No' in the poll, but with EMC friends, this does actually sound like a fun experience! I don't think I'd be good enough, though. :p Beating the game within an hour?? It would take me 20, probably. :p
    DaybreakerMC likes this.
  3. About a week ago we dropped this banger of a match. It was crazy intense and had a lot of epic moments. It's probably my favourite Race to the End so far. Also... we upped the number of teams to three for it which added an extra spice. Check it out here:
    607 likes this.
  4. Racing to the End... I love the End. It means I can go home. Lol
    DaybreakerMC likes this.