R0bbieJo And Sr Crew Heads For Donations To The SMP4 Project

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by R0bbieJo, Jun 19, 2013.

1. so does mine get me a head :rolleyes:
  2. No it is either a DC of quartz blocks or 50k for R0bbie Head 25k for any of the senior crew heads....
    This is to promote obtaining the mats and money we need to keep building!
  3. Yeah sorry Storm but I don't have time to get heads much so they will be RARE.. and therefore a great Trophy for your help with the Project.... If you have a R0bbie Head... You Invested Big in the project....

Signs and dedication gardens will be given to the ones who can't do as much... like at the Warehouse... :)
  4. We have been working in the new creative project server so this has taken a back seat for a day or 2 but it will be up by the end of the weekend....
    That gives me time to Die.... lol
  5. How long do we have to accumulate 50k in order to get and RJ head?
  6. No time limit.... whenever you want.... This will be an ongoing thing... I will only give Heads for the donations mentioned or higher! :)
  7. Need sand?
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  8. Okey Dokey :D
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  9. We always need sand.... :)
  10. This is the part were I let out my pawn shop dealer

A dc of sand and 15k for your head?
  11. Where do I pick my head up
  12. I will be in game in abt an hour.... see me at 8100 :)
    Silken_thread likes this.
  13. Sounds good ^_^
  14. do we pay you direct for your head?

As you will without your head does that mean you will not be headless and unable to see to finish the wall :p
    I want to buy your heads so let me know when they are ready pls. I have a good sharp axe if you need a hand removing them :D
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  15. I'll get the 50k to you guys as soon as I have it :)
    cadgamer101 and R0bbieJo like this.
  16. Would I get a double set?
  17. You my friend.. have already EARNED your head! Well... my head... man this just sounds Weird...:eek:
    I was gonna surprise you and deliver it to you personally when I saw you online.... Want to come meet me at 8100?
    Silken_thread likes this.
  18. Take your time... this is brand new and this is also the ONLY way I will give them so you have time... We barely have the wall finished.... :)
  19. I see my surprises are becoming well known... I already have 2 for you and 2 for Silken all ready to deliver... You two have been AMAZING!!! :)
    Creeper655 likes this.
  20. wooo Sure I am there now :D