Quitting, due to lack of support

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Herbrin3, May 27, 2012.

1. Herb come on dont be sad and quit because you lost some picks! I could enchant some for you?
  2. I am not defending him for what has happened to him, do you see me telling a mod to give him his stuff? BUT what I am defending is his right not to be talked to like you did to him... it would have been much nicer and more welcomed by the community had you have spoken to him a bit better. :) That is all
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  3. I learned to get over it as I punched multiple holes in the wall, i lost 2 silk touch pick axes, a full set of enchanted diamond armor, enchanted sword, 5 stacks of diamonds, and other typical supplies when I was running back through my tunnels in the wild from my wild base
  4. So many good people leaving, I'll miss you mate.
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  5. Loss is a part of the game. Everything we do is so very ephemeral.
  6. ummmm guys he is back on smp9 i think he just wanted to hear all of us say things lol
    IamSaj, SecretAznEks and MEINCRAVTA like this.
  7. So... in normal people language its stuff happens, get used too it. Am I right?
  8. I still see him on. Seems he changed his mind :p
  9. Herbrin is legit, he wouldn't do this for attention.
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  10. He's online but has his chat turned off
  11. This stuff happens, their no reason to leave because of it.
  12. Guys, come one, leave him alone. He got angry, took a break and now he's back. Can you let the man play the game? And I don't think he has done anything bad to anyone. I know he helped me a lot. I said what I need and he got it quick. Anyway, doesn't matter, just I've seen some griefers that were spoken to better then to him. ( I hope i wrote that sentence correctly, haha :D).
  13. I agree^ we should just let him play!
  14. I agree^ we should just let him play!
  15. Not after they were caught, I hope. I spoke well of jlopez before his 'Final Hoorah'.
    nerone94 likes this.