Quitting, due to lack of support

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Herbrin3, May 27, 2012.

1. Is that what that was about? I thought someone PvP'd you, but you actually wanted items back? You did not even mention a glitch or tried PMing me.

Sorry, but we cannot resupply items either way. So the answer stays the same: Nothing can be done.
    bonzd67 and MEINCRAVTA like this.
  2. I hope you will take some more time to think this over and decide to stay :)
    I've got an enchanted diamond pick that you may have if you choose to stay.
  3. Hes been haveing a hard time you on the servesr you shouldnt say things before know whats going on. Dont talk crap about a person
    EmpireShop likes this.
  4. You can't expect people to just spawn in items for you just cuz you say something glitched you into lava. Also, it's common to log back into a multiplayer server and spawn a few blocks off and fall into lava. I've done it dozens of times, but I've never quit.

Honestly, I don't think this is a good enough reason for you to quit. You're a diamond supporter. Buy another pick/tools, make more armor, and GET BACK IN THAT GAME, BRO! You GOT this!!!!!! :D (i'd hate to see someone leave like this. :p)
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  5. Dealing with MC glitches if half the battle of playing the game. Just have to deal with it and move on. a few simple picks and some diamonds is pointless to cry over. one day of supporter bonus and u can rebuy ur diamonds. and enchanted items are dirt cheap now a days.

Sry you wanna leave, but i dont feel bad for you.
  6. Oh Herb i did't think you would quit cuz of something like this :/ in life like in minecraft you get lucky and get good things here and you also get unlucky and loose things but guess what......you move on and continue doing what you do. ive lost things due to glitchiness but i don't quit and complain i just make it my goal to get my items again. i guess i can never quit this server because its my second life after my main life :) and im proud to be a supporter.
  7. Wow, chillax dude, no need to get harsh with him... most if not all of us have been there and lost items, he is upset so give him a break! You need to watch your tone when speaking to someone... what gives you the right to speak to him like that?
  8. Should have seen the stuff I lost when a pigman caused me to fall off a nether bridge into lava last week. I should have just killed him to get across instead of using the sneak key. I got a sick feeling in my stomach as I waited for my full health to go away and die. Just put my pants back on and went at it again with a lesson learned. ;)
  9. Don't feel bad... I lost 10k worth of items including blaze rods while I was mining obsidian in the Nether. Did you lose 10k worth of items? PLEASE COME BACK I WUV YOU <3
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  10. The right that he just said our moderators don't support him and that it is our fault for the glitch.
  11. Also, he didn't really explain it that well to a mod.
  12. Trust me ICC is right. most if not all over server's are full of childish mod's or over full with so many add on's..

Then theres the Messeges in chat every milli tenth of a second begging you to donate, only for the server to disappear in a few days time, EMC is where it is at FACT.
  13. Still mate, no right for you to think yourself higher of him and talk to him like a piece of crap. The community is a friendly place, the way you talked to him is not what the community needs.

In my opinion... It would have been better just to leave it to a mod to say something to him. There was no real need to go all hulk on him. :)
  14. Please, enlighten us.
  15. I wasn't trying to "go hulk on him
    If thats what it sounds like, Im sorry. Quitters are really people who don't want to keep going. If he really quit because of one glitch, you shouldn't be defending him. I wasn't trying to talk to him like a piece of crap, I was trying to make him see that it was NOTHING the Empire did that caused this, it was all his computer, and if he blames it on us, its not our problem.
  16. I wouldn't say those two are exactly the same...
  17. *A wild thread ninja appears*

Random-memes-meme-30355133-388-432.jpg
    Darkwellor likes this.
  18. I admit, I did kinda rage on the first one. Second one is a translation of the hulk.
  19. Come on, Herb, we all know here that such thing can happen on every server! There is no MC server that this couldn't happen. And believe me, you wouldn't get your stuff back on any other servers too. I know it sounds harsh, but you have had a bad luck. I bet everyone that spends much time in the wild had experienced this at least once.
    And also, you know you won't find better ervers then empire have. Yome on, you were working so hard, don't throw all that work away. You can go to different server, play a month and same thing can happen. Will you quit again?
    Think about it :)

P.S. Also, I died once suffocated by respawned block!!! Can you imagine that! I mined the block steped forward and that block respawn due to lag and i suffocated. Now, tell me I don't win this. :D
    bonzd67 likes this.
  20. But the problem is that the empire is the best server, EVAR!