Quite's Graphic Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by quite_indeed, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quite_indeed I like your graphics very much...

2. It's quite a shame that you're stopping... thanks for my sig. I'm learning GIMP, so I might be able to keep providing this to the community.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  3. If your on a mac Just get pixelmator I use it to make my Signutures it is like a less powerfull version of photo shop.
    I use gimp on linux and windows but I find that the mac version is not really that great :)
    IamSaj and SpaceShuttleFan like this.
  4. Interesting. I don't know anything about photo manipulation, so I don't know what to choose. I'll look into that.
  5. Dang. I just stumbled upon this and it's too late... :p
  6. Just a question:
    Will you still be taking orders through PMs with an expensive price?
  7. Hahahahaha

NO

:)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  8. its been 2 days i didnt get mine yet:mad::(
  9. Patience is virtue. :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. If you ordered one before the deadline; I promise you, that you will get one. quite_indeed is a very honest person
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. jus read ur sig and u did!!!!!!! omg lucky 0.0
  12. weeeel, im up at like 3 am plain mc lolled. im a minecraddict
  13. Name (the person who will be PM'd): hmmmmmm.... i dont know.... me maybe :p
    Type of graphic: siggy!0
    Text: TheTrufflehunter emc since main.empireminecraft.com
    Font: minecraft
    Background/extra images: redstone torches, redstone, anything red stoney, etc.
    Anything else?: two different color texts, but up to you
  14. She is done making signatures.
  15. Sorry, didn't know...
  16. Name (the person who will be PM'd): NoahMarcusWhite
    Type of Graphic: (same as the one used in "wild reach wild camps" except bigger font)
    Text: I live for danger,the one, (the line beneath) the only, NoahMarcusWhite
    Background/extra images: 2 wither skeletons and beacon lights (the thing that shoots out of a beacon) as the borders around the whole picture, also behind all the extra images the background should be a nether fortress above the lake of fire
  17. Quite_Indeed is now finished with this, she has taken a break from EMC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.