Quite's Graphic Shop

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by quite_indeed, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First Order
    Name (the person who will be PM'd): matjam360
    Type of graphic: Business Request
    Text: 2427 Bulk Stone Provider
    Font: Minecraft logo font
    Background/extra images: A Diamond Pickaxe Cracking a Piece of stone
    Anything else?: Make The text part out of stone.

Second Order

Name (the person who will be PM'd): matjam360
    Type of graphic: signature
    Text: matjam360: The EMC Tanooki
    Font: Minecraft Logo Font
    Background/extra images: Tanooki Mario and Other Tanookies
    Anything else?: None
  2. Hey guys, I'll get started on your orders as soon as I can. I have to redo a couple and I have been very busy today.
    zombieslayer010 and EukkaLyptuzz like this.
  3. Name (the person who will be PM'd): CreppaNinga235
    Type of graphic: Logo
    Text: Top: 1.4 ( In green ) Bottom: Challenges! ( In Blue )
    Font: Minecraft Font
    Background/extra images: Top: Skeleton Mob Head and a Wither Skeleton Mob Head ( like in 1.4 ) Zombie with a Iron Helmet ( also like 1.4/ Left side ) Skeleton with enchanted bow on the right ( also in 1.4 ) Bottom: Zombie Mob head and Creeper Mob head
    Anything else?: Make background with the Wither in it and put a color to go with it!

I have plans for this . . .

4. Name: zombieslayer010
    Type of graphic: Sig, but this will be a planet minecraft server banner, for my private server
    Text:
    TRIUMPHCRAFT
    24/7 -no grief-survival- whitelist server

Font: Default texture pack minecraft title screen
    Background/extra images: An FBS tower by insane architecture, ill send you a pic
    Anything else?: If you have a policy on this request, it is fine if you do not do it, I am planning to pay extra however.
    pic for background, hope you can shrink it up a bit, I would like it the size of a sig: 2012-10-06_05.40.18.png
  5. I'll see if I can get both of these done tonight. If not they will be ready tomorrow :)
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  6. I want this to get pinned! :)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. Don't think i'm done with quite's graphics...Need the new EMC Wiki sig (which is made by her) and I may request an avatar sometime soon.
  8. I know you will request seven, and change it every day of each week :p
  9. Oh you guys :) lol.
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  10. I'll get started on yours right now. Also, a few of you have not paid me, so I will be sending out a reminder PM to see your status on payment.
  11. Hm,Would you be intressed in creating some stuff for me for Android apps?
    Ill pay ofcourse :)
  12. PM me about it and I'll see what I can do :)
  13. Just a quick notice for everyone - any orders made next week from Monday through Friday will be delayed. So please allow me extra time to get orders done. I'll try to have them all ready by the following weekend. The original post has been edited with this notice as well, so everyone planning to order can know.
  14. Could you add the one you did for me in the examples? :p
  15. Of course! I'd love to :D
  16. Name: HylianNinja
    Type of graphic: Signature.
    Text: HylianNinja (Make sure only the "H" and "N" are capitalized.)
    Font: Something that looks shadowy and wispy like Slender Man's tentacles.
    Anything Else: I would like my MC skin behind the text, like yours. Center my character behind the text. I want the text black but feel free to add white or gray details. If I like it, I will pay much more than the required amount.
  17. Name: Jrlizard
    Type of graphic: Signature.
    Text: Jrlizard

Font: Doesnt matter
    Anything Else: See if you can add lizards in there. Also are you able to have it animated. I will pay more.
  18. Name (the person who will be PM'd): SirZomb
    Type of graphic:My name with THE text Sir of the zombies in EMC type ( matching signature and avatar )
    Text:upper text SirZomb lower text Sir of the zombies 2025
    Font: minecraft font
    Background/extra images: minecraft nature with à beacon and some zombies
    Anything else: take you're time! Avatar = Zombie in 'sir style' you know.. Majestic :)
  19. I'll start working on these :D
    I've never worked with animations, sorry, no can do D:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.