Questioning the vote bonus payment system

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by MrAdazahi, Apr 10, 2017.

1. So i just got to 200 vote bonus, it gave me 65k as the rupee prize but the wiki says you get 40k every 100 days. On my 100th i got 45k, is it all luck and im getting lucky and getting >40k? And if so whats the least-most you can get (example: 35k-65k)

Thanks!
    -ex
  2. It has to do with different days giving different rewards overlapping. So for instance you get a vault voucher and a stable every 100 days because 100 is a multiple of both 20 and 50, on which days you are normally given stable and vault vouchers respectively.

Tl;DR Your vote bonuses overlap.
    ShelLuser and ChespinLover77 like this.
  3. Basically on your 100th you get the 100 day, 50 day & 5 day reward at once. Others could also be added depending on which vote streak you fall on. (For example Vote #300 would also include the 30 day bonus).

Every 5 days 100
    Every 15 days 150
    Every 30 days 4000
    Every 45 days 7500
    Every 50 days 25000
    Every 100 days 40000

https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/voting-information-bonuses/

The least you would get would be 65k. Every 100 after that would be about the same or more depending on where the bonus days fall on. And this is all on top of the money you get from voting site.

EDIT: Are you sure you got only 45k on 100? You should have gotten 65k at minimum.
    ShelLuser and ChespinLover77 like this.
  4. Apart from the above posts: 25k + 40k also implies a 'full' streak. So if you missed a few days in between, and picked up the pace again then I can imagine that you might not have gotten the bonuses combined.
  5. I've received a 6 figure bonus once.
  6. Im pretty sure i should recheck the rlog
  7. Thanks for all the responses guys! I think i understand it now that its not luck but my bonuses stacking.
    ShelLuser likes this.