{QUESTION} What is the worst thing that has happened to you in the wild?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Brisingr34, Feb 24, 2013.

1. lets see this person raided a friends and mine and others big out post my sand led to his death and my ban,and why i didnt use lava is he had lava resistant potions
  2. lets see this person raided a friends and mine and others big out post my sand led to his death and my ban,and why i didnt use lava is he had lava resistant potions
  3. lets see this person raided a friends and mine and others big out post my sand led to his death and my ban,and why i didnt use lava is he had lava resistant potions
  4. Triple double?

The worst thing that's happened to me was when I went into the nether for the very first time. I decided it would be smart for me to start from the spawn only to find a seemingly bottomless pit at the edge of the protected area. I managed to get down and went to look for glowstone, only to be shot at by a ghast and chased by zombie pigmen on a VERY narrow bridge right in the lava.

I was also hungry and didn't have food, so I decided to jump to my death, respawn, got my stuff back, and got the heck out of there. From then on I'd only buy glowstone, not find it.
  5. When i first started Minecraft, i played on singleplayer. I was really careful with my ores, and got excited when i found iron (I was a noob back then xD) After a few days, i found my first diamond. I was so happy that i mined it right away, and the diamond fell into lava. Then lighting struck my house, and i was knoced into the lava by a zombie :confused:
  6. On another server, I got hacked, that person blew up my base, took beacons and diamond and gold and iron blocks out of my ender chest, and got me kicked out of my faction. I believe I now take the lead.
  7. I lost 6 nether stars when i was coming back from a wither killing trip...I was just walking back when some idiot made rows and rows of holes down to bedrock :rolleyes:.
    I lost:
    God Sword
    Amazing Chain Armor
    6 Nether Stars :(
  8. I love making holes down to bedrock...
    On different servers
    bucky291 likes this.
  9. Winner!!! at the moment! You and the Diamond ore guy
  10. You may not remember, but enchanted items used to be worth a lot.
    Like, a lot a lot. Getting to level 50 was a royal pain.

So I have two instances of bad happenings.

1: Level 48, AFK to let mobs spawn. Random creeper came from literally nowhere and blew the trap open, causing me to get swarmed by zombies. Goodbye, armor I spent 60K on, and potentially 20K pickaxe.

2: Supporter City, SMP3. Just spent all my diamonds on pickaxes to enchant, and intended to bring them to town. Just gotta get that diamond ore at the end of the tunnel.

Internet crashed.

Suddenly in lava.
    Lost 6 enchanted diamond pickaxes worth around 140K total.
    :'(
  11. I would have to say lagging and running of dirt bridges into lava, i have done that so many times. My computer hates lava in minecraft, lava lags me like nothing else >_>
    Creeper655 likes this.
  12. Mine aren't that bad but here:
    • Got to LLO, climbed tree to make house, fell and got tele'd back to spawn.
    • Got halfway to Pazzo, shot by a huge swarm of skeles and hugged by Zombies, died.
    • Swimming through a small lake, fell to the bottom and drown because my keyboard's batteries died.
    • Wandering around, fall in a hole to bedrock and die. Make my way back, dig down just to have my stuff despawn and then find that there was a huge tunnel mined out to get out.
    • Kid on smp7 was hounding the crap out of me to fix his stone gen for the 3rd time in a week. Had to get lava, had him rushing me in whisper and raging, get to the nether and die. Start over, die again. died a total of four times because he was raging at me, telling me to hurry and pressuring me. I rage quitted.
  13. Sounds bad, at least you didn't lose 6 nether stars
  14. why didnt you just sign out? haha
  15. reading this makes me feel better about my fails, which i can really remember atm, but also sad for those with worse pains, and also feel like i not alone
  16. When emc had alot of restarts I logged on and didn't know there was a restart and i fell a bit and the server thought I was flying then kicked me. When I logged back I got trapped in a wall while I was holding a bunch of diamonds!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. Reminded me of another I had. I was mining a rail tunnel, had stacks of redstone and coal in my inventory to the point I needed to go clear it out. Was a ways out so rode a cart back to where I needed to go and on the way I crashed, logged in and crashed again, logged in to see it raining sideways and then when I was right side up again I suffocated in the ground and lost all my stuff.
  18. I did, after i towered up, but my brother had dropped his stuff after dieing so i went to try and get it......and the guy had put lava everywhere (I dont know who he was carrying that many buckets of lave ._.) Anyway i ended up dieing with all my stuff and my bros just outside the lava......I believe Green Mystery got my stuff for me because he is just that awesome :D
    Thank you to all the mods for saving my Silk Touch pick, I still have it by the way i repaired it and added unbreaking to it, i know for a fact that most other servers...no one would have cared much. EMC has the best staff :D
    Here is a pony to show my thanks
    Lacki1969 and PandasEatRamen like this.