Quality of Life Part 2! + Survival - 1/17/16

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Thank you so much. :)
    Dufne and crystaldragon13 like this.
  2. Thanks, this is a great update. :)
    Patr1cV and crystaldragon13 like this.
  3. Yes! Thank You. Gage and I were fighting a Marlix on diff 9, and we couldn't even get to the Marlix because there were so many guardians. We just died by the guardians lol.
    crystaldragon13 and bitemenow15 like this.
  4. Love all the new perks of this update! Keep it up!
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  5. what a great update
  6. Aikar....single-handedly making MineCraft work the way it should! Congratulations on these last two rounds of improvements!
    khixan, crystaldragon13 and Kytula like this.
  7. Aikar, is there a way to despawn mini bosses that have wandered into unloaded chunks without having to AFK there? I have some 7 marlixes trapped in a forest in between my outpost and a lil farm I attend to. (The # of them grows everyday I go there because they spawn around me when Im in my place and then they fly to the forest and get unloaded :S
  8. OMG! Aikar, you just keep bringin' it. Thanks for continuing to make this server the best not only for the community but all the perks we as that community get to enjoy. :D Thanks!!

Sparticals and Kytula like this.
  9. you can probably get seniorstaff to come out and despawn them, since its a bug
  10. So it seems now withers can teleport above and below bedrock might be a slight problem Methodist and I were killing a either half health teleported above the bedrock in the nether
    tuqueque likes this.
  11. This update is amazing
  12. As if Marlix and momentous weren't hard enough to kill before! :p Thanks AIKAR! All jokes aside super excited about this update ^.^ these new features have solved multiple issues I've been fighting with in wild
  13. Easy?! I always struggle to kill them. Thankful for voters gear, without it it would be impossible for me
    crystaldragon13 and Kytula like this.
  14. we can add checks to avoid that.
    crystaldragon13 and cadgamer101 like this.
  15. Could have used the 'Marlix Guardian Spawn Rate DRASTICALLY slowed down' when I was fighting a Marlix with its friend- it was 2 vs 20.
    DatFoxMan likes this.
  16. More reasons EMC is the only place to spend time with your friends - great stuff Aikar and Dev team. We have come to expect nothing less. :cool:
  17. What is this supposed to mean again?
  18. Cool! Great updates!
  19. This is fantastic. I may be able to fight a few Marlix now without crying. XD
  20. Marliz dropped: 1 dirt
    Tokens earnt: -1 Your new balance is: 0