PVP World?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JustinGuy, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Sounding like a broken record, I favor this idea. :)
  2. Woah! You favoring means I got like a 50% chance of having pvp :3
  3. not at all .just because it is favored does not mean it is "50%" chance of PvP. it is still majority vote if i am not mistake(meaning if the community wants it we get it if we are against it we don't get it) but the admins and mods can correct me if i am wrong.
  4. Go back to your mining. You don't belong on forms if your going to dis the whole pvp thing
    Plus the small chance we got on adding pvp >.>
  5. He wasn't dissing it, he was simply letting you know how we do things around here. If majority of the community wants something we figure out how to properly add it, if not, we don't. Even if he was against PVP though, is no reason to tell him he doesn't belong on forums, simply because you have different opinions.
    Green_Mystery likes this.
  6. i do not have to leave the topic as this is a discussion thread, and if you wanted me to dis it i could throw the whole ideaology and mindset of most PvP'ers ,but i won't as i do not want to upset the admin and i will respect others view..but DO NOT accuse me of "dissing" when i merely stated the truth to your "50% chance"of getting pvp./end rant

any way back on topic: Pvp can lead to harsh feelings towards one another,it can lead to the urge to hunt people,it increases hostility towards others(with not knowing if you can trust them or not),and my Biggest point is the admin and mods will get flooded by the children begging for the banning of other or to get their lost materials back.

EDIT: Thanks jer for backing my point! ^_^
  7. ofc I know its not a 50% chance. It's a speech of expression