PVP World?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JustinGuy, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I think we should have a new PVP wprld or just a arena.:cool:
  2. Again, I would have to throw my support towards implementing PvP somewhere in the Arena server. It would eliminate the possibility of griefers "ambushing" or "hunting" other players for sport, encourage a good clean place to competitively fight, and even settle minor disputes should players decide to do so in such a manner.

And if those answers aren't enough, it would also encourage more creative arenas for the supporters to create. I do so love creativity.

- Ahzrael Khastre
    GameKribJEREMY and Dark_Liz like this.
  3. A PVP world with forts or something of that nature would be a great place for people to settle their differences.
    Or maybe a HUGE arena with a lake, a small desert, a good sized forest, and two castles. This would be a great idea if players could orginize huge battles that would last maybe an hour.
  4. Just one more point about PVP and then I think I'm done.

Fighting is not the road to settling differences, forgetting about those differences is.

PVP is for fun. :)
    Ahzrael likes this.
  5. fighting to the death settles differnces...but in the virtual world you respawn and in the real world you get sent to jail....so i guess it isn't the answer in this day and age!
  6. Got that right!!!!!!!
  7. well its true that people could get ambushed but i still feel we should have a pvp server cause it can help with a bunch of things, of course theres always that risk but if you walk into a pvp world youve already accepted the fact you could get attacked at anytime, if we put a arena in this world then i think it would be possible to make it non pvp on a path to the arena
  8. pvp servers would require an implented party system and merc factions to pick up the protection aspect for profit....i myself would simply lurk around in the shadows and hunt the griefers/player killers! a vigilante of sorts if you will >:]
  9. Maybe not even have a different world on the main sever maybe an area on the arena server it maybe people who want to fight to just go there.Cus no one is ever on that server anyways it may make going to the arena better
  10. I totally support a PVP based region. Such as the Wilderness or the Wasteland. But have this area be called something different. Make it so that people who go there will truly survive.
  11. i am on the rocks on it to be 100% i'm not for it or against it i just think many people that have been here for a long while may leave due to the pvp aspect being added....not sure though if my prediction is correct or not.
  12. I love the idea of a mano a mano fight between members in an arena. But a PvP world? Server? Nahhh.

ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  13. Not a server the server that is the arena server they all ready have as well as to use it for monster kills
  14. I don´t like PVP.... Main reason is that it opens the door to bullying and griefing.... this server is known for the respect that each player has with each other... especially with the new guys.

What if u want to go to The Wilderness to harvest some ores or maybe just to build something, you have collected a lot of materials and then, someone goes and kill u? I know that PVP is meant for both players to agree to engage each other but... what if its a griefer or a bully? Im 21 years old but I know there are ppl under my age that don´t take bullying in a good way, so.... why leave that door open?

I dont know, i think everyone should reconsider this... Maybe one alternative will be to make in the Empire Minecraft Arenas a type of match that allows PVP instead of putting it in the original Empire Minecraft server :)
    Dark_Liz and AusQB like this.
  15. This is my favorite idea.
    InfernalCR and Green_Mystery like this.
  16. yes create a whole new world where pvp is on so it is like proper smp survival and a new chat channel when u enter the world because then you can have team fights without disturb/annoying people
  17. I think a PvP world would lead to a lot of rage and perhaps even hate amongst members. I'm all for an arena, but for a PvP world, I'd have to give a seven thumbs down and a written letter with the word NO written in bold, red ink.
    Dark_Liz and fluffinator09 like this.
  18. There is one server (forgot the name) but they have factions so like you can by a name and get people to join you. so it would show like [Faction name][IGN] it was cool. But they had a arena and factions had to better to be kings of the Arenas. It was awesome...

So it's more like making a guild and letting people join.

Could that be a optionfor empire craft? making a whole new map just for pvp
    o.o????
  19. No major decisions are being made just yet, but it seems a lot of people seem to favor NOT having PVP in the current world/server. As a few have stated, I think PVP as an Arena addition would be the most appropriate for the theme. Although, who knows what the future holds. Maybe it's possible we create a whole separate server dedicated to PVP/Factions/RP someday, but don't look for something like that soon, we're dedicated right now to making the current Empire the best it can be. :)
  20. At least make a pvp spawn place like n legendary you type in /pvp and it ports you to a pvp area once your in you battle to the death or port out like a noob.

OR make it like the arena.empirecraft where you choose your class and then spawn into the arena and then you can wait for people to enter and then you can battle them. So in other words no mobs just pvp :D