PvP arena

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by way2smrt, Mar 19, 2012.

?

Do you think a PvP arena should be implemented on every server?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
Yes! 26 vote(s) 52.0%
No! 14 vote(s) 28.0%
Maybe only an arena on 1 server 10 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. The PvP arena it's something that's both easy to do and nice for players, i totally agree on here.
    Maybe you should check out this. <--- there is a bunch of discussion around an idea like you could state over there.
  2. Obviously it wouldn't just get allowed on all the whole worlds, and it would be obviously restricted and with rules somehow...
  3. I mean diamond armour.
  4. possibly have a whole pvp server dedicated on pvp like an only wilderness server but the only zombies and skeleton archers are everyone so you wouldn't have to do pvp on a whole server and it wouldn't neccessarily be griefing and there is a zone where people prep up and buy armor that could be cheaper from the empire shop but no importing it
  5. (srry such a long comment)
  6. yes but remember how high your daily bonus is....its like 5times what we nubs get :D
    Money can get you nearly everything on minecraft servers...
    Yea u cant get unbanned, but rupees can buy you dia armor, enchanted swords, more armor, an awesome bow, more armor, an enchanted pick, more armor, tons of ores, ingots,DIAMONDS, and MORE ARMOR xDDDDDDD
    :eek:
  7. Yea the unimport idea is great...
    Since only certain plugins are installed on each server (just EMC has all same on all servers)
    you can diable the vault plugin, but keep all the TEXP, iconomy, chest shops., etc
  8. yeah awesome plan but one thing. would the winner keep the other
    players gear?
  9. Very true! I imagine something like this would be very buggy jus because the PvP would only be in the arena and would have to be disabled everywhere else. Nontheless, I still think this should be implemented asd it is very cool and has worked very well on other servers.
  10. I guess that would be fair just because it is an arena but there should probably be a warning sign telling you not to go in if you are not willing to lose your stuff.
  11. I've also have been on another server where in the arena you don't get to bring any stuff into the arena. Instead before you enter the arena you choose a class (examples: ranger, juggernaut, healer) and it gives you items based on the class you chose and armor to use. (but it doesn't let you keep the items) This might actually be a better idea for the arena because:

a. You don't lose your items and therefore you don't get sad or ragequitotr complain.
    b. It gives everyone a fair chance to win.
    c. It allows it to be a more friendly arena because you don't make players lose their items.

I think this should probably be implemented into the arena, if we get one.:D
    sagem4tt likes this.
  12. Maybe if this PvP arena is too much work it can be implemented on only 1 server, like the park and the graveyard.
  13. could we have ranks so like a person with full diamond isnt beating on people with
    like,leather armor and iron sword?
  14. omg that sounds like awesome idea!
    TheTrufflehunter likes this.
  15. Pvp should be added, But on a new server, SMPCOMUNITY.EMPIREMINECRAFT.COM.
    SMPComunity should be a server created for uses like pvp arenas. comunity farms. The Graveyard and another mentioning, The SMP zoo. As well as this it can be a server for the administrators residences and staffs.
    ausecho likes this.
  16. What an idea! I like it. However, the staff (and admins) already have existing reses spread throughout the SMP's and do not necessarily need (I don't know about WANT) more reses where not as many people will benefit from them. That's my view.
  17. Yes I know but only admins and staff can have reses on there like on utopia apart from on utopia only diamond and gold supporters can get on when on this server everyone can but only admins and staff can have reses. Aso im sure that justinguy would figure a way to tranfer their residences to the SMPCOMUNITY server.
  18. A PVP arena would be a good idea if monitered carefully.
    when I say "carefully" I mean near 24 hr mod support!!
  19. I say an a pvp arena is a great idea, but their should be classes where you can choose like 5 peices of equipment (sword, certain peices of armor, bows, ect) , that way newbies can use diamond stuff, and people who earned the diamond, don't have to waste it on slaying n00bs, lol, maybe a Rupee reward for how well you do? but once you leave, the equipment you choose to use is taken back, so you can't just steal good stuff.

ps, i also approve of creating a spleef arena, and a mob arena!