PvP Againest Griefers?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Oct 24, 2012.

?

Should This Happen?

Yes 12 vote(s) 26.1%
No! 34 vote(s) 73.9%
  1. That's the truth, golfer! We would be overloaded with reports as well! (Even more than we are now.)
  2. I have come to a conclusion, I won't live in the wild.
  3. someone alert the presses. free will comes to EMC. player decides not to live in the wild!
  4. LOL
  5. Indeed, this is very important.
  6. i was just on another server (a PVP ) and i just learned PVPers are nothing but Troll_Face_.png ers. i hate PVP.
  7. They're big jerks. Thus why I play on constructive PvP. Not all out free for all.
  8. I think that PVP should be allowed only after the person being griefed has taken a screenshot of the person griefing their stuff. That way they have proof they were being griefed.
  9. No, no, no there is no PVP for a reason and I found out what that reason is the hard way.
  10. PVP In My EMC? NEVER! But seriously. PVPing to fight griefing is like robbing a bank to stop someone from killing innocent hostages. Its still breaking the law or rules in the case of Minecraft.
  11. Exactly, if you don't want the risk of someone griefing you, don't live in the wild. :) When EMC's SMP's are PVP free, we mean it!
  12. I hate some people. We should be able to say that if there is no griefing etc then they shouldn't do it. Properly the people with no life who thinks its fun to ruins people fun and happyness
  13. Right you are, You would think that getting banned would stop people but no they don't analyse the risk and ruin whats yours :(
    nfell2009 likes this.
  14. Obi one.
  15. Obsidian its a quick version of it
  16. I dont understand, how would robbing a bank stop someone from killing people, I think this is backwards.
  17. Obi one. Obi WAN.
  18. oh my please please when oh lord can you say when we will have the blessing of claimed land protection in the wild ;)
  19. Oh if only i could, this time is not known to me, or i would say anyone at this point. I would say likely after the dragon tomb arena, which should be next on the agenda for the devteam after 1.4 update and any town/core related stuff they are working on. :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. Sometimes people ask for insane amounts of money when asking for ransom. So people rob banks to stop the person from killing the hostages.