PSA : Voucher Combinations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Aliyaxoxo, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Ok so I made a post on a thread a second ago and I'm just gonna make my own post about it to maybe make the prices on these items make sense

Iron Supporter Voucher:90k - Gold Supporter Voucher: 175k - Diamond Supporter Voucher: 350k
    Gonna go on a bit of a tangent here. Not saying your prices are wrong, because while I will say I agree with them, I don't quite understand HOW this is right. Iron Vouchers are 90k. 2 Iron Vouchers can be turned into 1 Gold, so you'd thing Gold is 180k, but that's not the case. 1 Diamond Supporter is 4 Iron or 2 Golds. Why would it not just be 90*4? This has always been an odd occurrence with Supporter Vouchers and likely won't change, but I'm still super confused by it.

If you want to combine 2 Iron Vouchers into 1 Gold, you can do so through Krysyy. If you want to combine 4 Iron Vouchers into 1 Diamond, you can do so. Here are all of the possible combinations you can make.

Iron Supporter Voucher - Gold Supporter Voucher - Diamond Supporter Voucher

1 Diamond Supporter Voucher - 2 Gold Supporter Voucher
    1 Diamond Supporter Voucher - 4 Iron Supporter Voucher

1 Diamond Supporter Voucher - 2 Iron Supporter Voucher + 1 Gold Supporter Voucher

1 Gold Supporter Voucher - 2 Iron Supporter Voucher
    2 Gold Supporter Voucher - 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher

2 Iron Supporter Voucher - 1 Gold Supporter Voucher
    4 Iron Supporter Voucher - 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher

I may have missed a combo but whatever
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Just gonna throw out this if any has the curiousity. Perm prot vouchers cannot be traded with krysyy through this system... I asked her like 2+ years ago, so...
    EmpireMall likes this.
  3. This is why you can make rupees.
    Buy a diamond voucher for 350k, split it to 2 gold or 4 iron vouchers and sell for profit. =P
    EmpireMall and TomvanWijnen like this.
  4. How would that even work lol
  5. Noo, don't let others know, this was such a nice way of making some rupees :p

They cost $125, so trade in $125 worth of supporter vouchers for one of those (or the other way around). :)

It might however be worth asking again if it can be done, if the last time it was asked was 2 years ago.
    ShrinkingMatt and ThaKloned like this.