Project Greece

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Olaf_C, Jul 14, 2015.

?

What SMP should the outpost be on?

SMP2 16 vote(s) 28.6%
SMP3 13 vote(s) 23.2%
SMP4 14 vote(s) 25.0%
SMP5 5 vote(s) 8.9%
SMP6 8 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. I think you misread, or I mispost. Anyone can come to the outpost, and anyone can come help build! To prevent griefing, you have to ask to use the nether rail :)
  2. Yeah, after it's already started. Why not select members beforehand if that's what you want to do so that it really can be built as a community? I really do think it's an awesome idea though, just in case it seems like I don't. I really like the idea of more community based projects.
    DubChef likes this.
  3. Anyone can be a member. This is to encourage anyone to come along versus some sort of application process. Just a more open feel :)
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  4. Okay :) Maybe I misread parts of it.
    DubChef likes this.
  5. Seems pretty cool! Just wait for my Rome project :rolleyes:
  6. Not to rain on the parade or anything, i think it's a great idea, buut, Athens and Sparta were sworn enemies :p
  7. But just to poop on the parade pooper - they're both still in Greece... ;)
  8. Because two places are in Greece doesn't mean they cant' be enemies?... Turkey technically owns half of Cyprus, doesn't mean they don't hate each other for it. ;)
    LordessSpartan_, kaptrix and FDNY21 like this.
  9. And because of this, Olaf can't use both of them in this project? That's what you're making it sound like, I get it but he can still use them. ;)
  10. Not at all. I was only commenting on the history of the two. Didn't mean it to come across as me bossing someone around hahaha.
    LordessSpartan_, kaptrix and FDNY21 like this.
  11. Haha nah I get it, don't worry :D We all know Sparta is better, though ;) Right? :rolleyes:
  12. Hmm, this sounds exciting! I think it is time to launch minecraft again. :D
    Apcmagician and deathconn like this.
  13. You've got me interested, Olaf

Tracking. I'll linger around here for a while...
  14. Uhm, well if it's gonna be on SMP2 (like the polls suggest :3) I could pop in for some architectural help? Or some lay outs, city design?

When this get's launched, hit me up! I'll incognito myself with a alt tho. But we'll discuss that in-game or via private conversation ;D
    hashhog3000 and Olaf_C like this.
  15. Yes, they were sworn enemies. I was going to save the Olympics as a surprise, but you'll guys will hear about it soon enough ;)
  16. Woo! I am so pumped for this! :D

They worked together in the Persian Wars. I'll build a really tiny, terribly built Persian warship in a 10x10 area, and then they shall be allies on EMC! :)
  17. No! This is Patrick!!!!
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  18. I just updated my post here.

Feel free to check out....
  19. For those who do not already know, finch is the head of wild projects for the EMC Society. This won't be his main focus on EMC, but he will be helping out a fair bit to get us started :)
    deathconn and finch_rocks_1 like this.
  20. That is true :)
    They also fought for 13 years in the peloponnesian War with each other. As i said, wasn't an inflammatory comment, more some history for anyone who enjoys it haha :p

I'll help build the boat! You can be captain though hash, I'll be second mate?
    georgeashington likes this.