[PROJECT] Elemental Shrines :D

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by SDOliveira, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ok, thanks for the ideas. :D

The water statue will probably have water spouts all around it and the earth statue will probably have chunks of earth around it. Those are my scratch ideas, could be changed haven't made the actuall statues yet.
  2. Bump for views = I'm a mad person? :p
  3. Yet another bump, feel free to give me any ideas for the other shrines! :D
  4. 4AM Bump before i go to bed. :D
  5. Ok so for the fire element shrine I decided to do this, but with a twist.
    This is NOT my build, i did not make it myself this time, i took the picture off google images. :rolleyes:
    (As you can probably tell its a flame atronach from Skyrim ;))

Now, my ideas is to somehow make that into a male form, and then take away the legs and give it a "ghost" like feel as if it we're floating, and it will also have a hand extended forward with a fireball coming out of it and lots of "fire" particles ( Orange/Red/Yellow stained glass ) around it in a trail leading away from the fireball.:D
    Special thanks to DuckTapeCow which helped me formulate this idea and which is helping me make this idea possible! :D
    a1Jggdn.png
  6. Hmm , Elders Scrolls, Oblivion comes to mind, summoned fire elemental familiar (need to read previous posts more carefully..)
    Can quartz be in form of ore ?
    And I also want to build that statues at 18883 or/and 18767 reses :D (if i may copy)

In short : THIS CAN BE EPIC !!!
    SDOliveira likes this.
  7. Quartz ore is fine seeing as i can Ore Bust it. :D
    I would rather only 1 exist so that it's unique and is more worthwhile to go visit it. :/
  8. Make the chest(s) for quartz ore also ;)
    SDOliveira likes this.
  9. Bump.
    Done. :D
  10. Give this man a cookie! :D

Also, bump.
    snow_freak likes this.
  11. Bump.
    I also updated the 1st post since I destroyed the "Wings" i had for the shrine.
  12. The next 2 weeks I won't have much access to internet so I won't be able to work on the statue, i'll continue the build around 24th of August most likely.
  13. I hope u got enough quartz for now , or should i get more ?
    SDOliveira likes this.
  14. Correct-a-mundo!
    SDOliveira likes this.
  15. Wow look at those EPIC towers in the background, I wonder whose masterpiece that is they must be a genius!
    SDOliveira likes this.