Presenting: The Empire Gaming Group! (EGG) Youtube!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tehwafflez, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Is it still possible to join? I'd like to do some well hardcore and retro games such as... Legend of Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Maybe a Goldeneye 007 walkthrough (I'm talking N64 Goldeneye not the Wii remake)
  2. Read the OP
  3. I have my intro ready!
  4. Just like me?
  5. Thank you for the heads up. This makes things much more understandable. :)
    I subscribed, hoping it would get better over time. It was just this lack of information and understanding that led me to make my statement that I am disappointed so far but I had not yet wrote you guys off as incapable. :)

I am excited to see the quality videos that will eventually arrive.
    It just would have made sense to explain this project was just beginning rather than leaving it to interpretation. :)

Sorry, didn't forget you. Just remembered Jeanzl from my extensive contact with him. Your video in the YouTube the Empire is a very good indication of your YT abilities and I look forward to seeing more. :)
    Jeanzl2000 likes this.
  6. I'm sorta not good!
  7. whoa wait, if jeans in it i could've been..... [ insert 100 billion curse words here ] :(
  8. I said ought make exceptions or we could even have a featured person every week who isn't from the original team.

I'm liking the idea of that however it would be a lot of work maintaining it
  9. Me???
  10. you should......... ill be seeing you then.
  11. Remember: quality over quantity (although, videos every 2-3 days if good) :D
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  12. Ok I am going to stick to some classic games until I get I new PC. Here is a list of games I am going to play so far:

Contra
    Super Mario Bros. 3
    Super Mario Bros.
    Tetris
    Mega Man

Any more suggestions on games would be great!
  13. look up top 25 classic games or something.
  14. Finally got a video up! Sorry it took so long, let know what you think
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  15. You missed the secret exit in level 2... You missed the hidden 1 up mushroom on level 1...
    Get better. ;)
    You are doing ok, just your narration could be more exciting. :)
    Tehwafflez likes this.
  16. Oh Yeah!
    I'm The Boss xD
    Also Check out the Time Lapse I Made.
    It is going to be the
    JeanZ Inc. HQ
    It took me 3 hours total. (Planning, Carpeting, building)

Part 2 coming tomorrow.
    Also I couldn't Upload My New series because I haven't started recording as I need 1 person to help be an actor.
  17. I might get some recording stuff, so if I do, could I maybe jump on-board.
    If I do, I would end up doing TF2, Minecraft, and MAYBE Civ 5. One of my ideas was Roblox trolling, but as it has no voice supporter, I cant do it, unless you want to watch a bunch of text. For Minecraft, I would do something like The Minecraft Files, by Chimneyswift11, or maybe build some towns on Creative.
  18. Oh man SMB3 that is the best game on that list. Other classic games you can play...

Mortal Kombat
    Mario Kart
    Any Legend of Zelda (I believe the first one for NES goes for 10-15 U.S. dollars)
    Super Metroid
    FFVII

Oh there are so many...
  19. I will school him in Mario, I beat the game in like 15 minutes flat. How did you like my video? It was an info vid. so there was only so much excitement I could do.

For all the EGG'ers I am currently working on a Spleef Arena commentary with Ecli, Faith, and a whole bunch of others. I just made a thread :0 : http://empireminecraft.com/threads/♦-eclipsys-heavenly-spleef-arena-♦-party-pics-and-video.16258/
  20. Tehwafflez likes this.