Post a picture of your desk!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SpaceShuttleFan, May 23, 2012.

1. Woah calm down, obviously someone cant take a lil joke shees

Also, eva heard of learning to read sarcasm in text on the internet? Yea that might be of great help...
  2. My desk and the thing that takes up most of it, lol. And sorry, i didn't want to put my computer to sleep or turn it off. That would require me to start it in OS X and turn the fans up and restart it to boot into Windows. Too much hassle. xD 052412030218.jpg
    SpaceShuttleFan and MR2R2M like this.
  3. Sorry, my mistake. Next time you'll have to put /sarcasm in there so I can tell the difference.
  4. Algud, I find it difficult sometimes too :)
  5. That is true.... But now the secret's out, so you might as well admit it.
  6. It looks like she might have a small animal problem in his house. :D
    SunnyDayz100 likes this.
  7. So I did end up cleaning it up a bit, but then I realized I have no camera.
    BobTheTomato9798 likes this.
  8. Do you have an iPhone?
  9. i like to be comfortable..... :)
    nmanley likes this.
  10. why would I? Well my phone has a camera but its small, and my laptop has a webcam but its too big. I lack something that is just the right size.
  11. I hadn't heard that Apple successfully filed a patent for the mobile phone camera.
    bonzd67 likes this.
  12. I'm far to embarrased to show my desk, it is sooooooo messy...
  13. Ask and you shall receive! Take 5 min ago.

Current computer specs:
    i7 2600K @ 4.6ghz 1.3v - ASUS P8P67 Pro, SLI EVGA GTX 570, RV02B-W case, Corsair 950TX, Corsair H70 Hydro, G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB 1600, 3 x ASUS VE276Q, Corsair FORCE 3 2.5" 240GB (SSD), LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner WH10LS30 LightScribe, Thermaltake N0023SN Max 4 3.5" SATA HDD Racks, 2ea HITACHI Deskstar 7K3000 and 1 Segate 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s, External 2 x SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb, Win 7 Pro 64, Corsair Vengeance K90 KB & G9X mouse.

P.S. I build all my tower systems. ;)
    roblikescake and Qwertyip like this.
  14. Yeah, that is a cool joystick! That one seems to be pretty popular. What do you use it for?
  15. Everybody's desk is messy. I'm sure there's some desk out there that is a lot messier. ;)
  16. I have a bad quality pic of my desk. With my giant computer case somewhat hidden.
    SpaceShuttleFan and nmanley like this.
  17. Yes, but you have money laying there and that's a bonus! :D
  18. I got the bling bling.
    copherfield and nmanley like this.
  19. I use mine for flight sim :)