Popular Minecraft YouTubers?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Aikar, Jan 13, 2014.

1. ... I think Max needs to seriously get on becoming Youtube Famous
  2. Well, youtube is great and all but what I think you should do is promote someone who has a youtube and is a trusted member of the community. There are 2 main characteristics to being a minecraft you tuber
    1. you are funny
    2. you have some sort of exotic accent
    Maybe you could find someone to promote inside the community to do video's for free. We have _stads_ youtube channel and he meets the criteria. You could probably ask someone in the community to start something up with payment in rupees or supporter-ship.
  3. With all do respect, but stads channel isn't a channel with much viewers.

I think this is a matter of ''go big or go home''.

We need people with a huge audience to get that video out to a wider audience and thus earning back what was invested.
  4. I have to agree with you there.

I was doing a bit of searching around you tube and ended up watching some old NerdCubed videos. So why don't you ask him? He hasn't played Minecraft in a while, but he might come on if you offer him a good challenge and pay. He's got over 1 million subscribers, and he could possibly do a video with InTheLittleWoods which is another set of subscribers.
    Olaf_C and hashhog3000 like this.
  5. I would love to see SkyDoesMinecraft do a video on EMC :D
    trent948 likes this.
  6. No.
  7. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  8. I will admit I'm somewhat of a sky fan but idk if he would help or hurt emc as he has quite a few people who hate him too
  9. Its not really that, its that Sky's fanbase is so poor, if sky promoted our server we would be heavily spammed and have bad players join the server, and everything would be out of control. ._. We need calm players like Sethbling or etc or even captain sparklez, there fanbases are OK.
    trent948 and SkidzGaming like this.
  10. No. No... no. That's a terrible idea.

I haven't watched Chimneyswift11 in a while :p

And also InTheLittleWood is a member of the Yogscast. Meaning, we could get NerdCubed's and the entire Yogscast's fanbase on EMC ;)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  11. Well then again, Pewdiepie is the most subscribed youtube channel. AAND he barely does minecraft videos, AND he doesn't really promote servers unless he is playing it as a game.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and mba2012 like this.
  12. Well if you guys don't think Sky's a good idea maybe Sparklez? I like all of em guys. :D
  13. CaptainSparklez will be difficult to get due to associations with another server network.

Since they're part of Yogscast, doubt this would even be possible, but <3 Hat Films. :p
  14. True...
  15. Another idea: Stampyonghead. I myself am not a fan of him but a lot of people watch his vids.
  16. I would say ask a Mindcracker/ Hermitcrafter. I don't know if any of them do this kind of stuff but you could try.
    I also think ipodmail does this.
  17. Try maybe TheCampingRusher or even MrWoofless might. A lot of people they also do games with might.
  18. There is also a youtuber called Vengelfe
  19. what about people like generic_B (or what ever his name is, I don't watch him) I hear he is popular
    lndo7809 likes this.
  20. How about getting SSundee to play the server for a bit . Or husky mudskipper they get servers really popular