[POLL] What Colors Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Aliyaxoxo, May 28, 2017.

?

What colors?

Dark - Blue 6 vote(s) 15.8%
Dark - Green 2 vote(s) 5.3%
Dark - Orange 11 vote(s) 28.9%
Dark - Pink 1 vote(s) 2.6%
Dark - Purple 5 vote(s) 13.2%
Dark - Red 6 vote(s) 15.8%
Dark - Silver & Gold 3 vote(s) 7.9%
Dark - Yellow 4 vote(s) 10.5%
  1. Anything other than orange and you're a disgrace to this community and all that of which we have achieved.
  2. No option for black....?......;-;
  3. The poll at the top has more words than the OP. Impressive.
    Lady_Eliza likes this.
  4. What are we using the colours for?
  5. The theme of the EMC forums. ;) https://empireminecraft.com/account/preferences

As to myself: I've used Dark - Orange for quite a while, I think. I could perhaps find back the post where I decided to try out the other themes, but I don't really feel like doing that. But yeah, at some point, I thought "Okay. I should drop this attitude of "bah at anything other than default" for a bit and actually try out the other themes." I tried out every theme for 1 day, and as it turned out, I liked Dark - Blue, Dark - Green and Dark - Purple much more than Dark - Orange.
    I decided to go for Dark - Purple, as purple is my favourite colour. And I've got to say I do feel like it makes the experience more enjoyable! ;)
    I'm glad we've got such good themes! The thought of having light themes instead of dark ones... brr.
    Dufne and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. Red all the way
  7. 607 likes this.
  8. I'd recommend it! Some are really nice! :)
  9. Oh the forum color thingy yes I know what this is....I switch between two colors every month: Purple and Silver&Gold
  10. I used Orange until this moment, but in the past I've used Green, Blue, Silver and Gold, and even Pink for one month to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Switching back to Green now for the sake of change. :)

And for those who remember them, RIP the light color schemes.
    slash14459, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  11. I experimented with a few colours and eventually chose Dark-Blue as mine and still have it to this day. I think I may actually change it now since I have been using blue for so long.
  12. I don't! :o I'm really curious now!
    mjnoe70 and PetezzaDawg like this.
  13. wait you can change the colors here?? how??

I wanna be purple ;.;
  14. Nevermind I figured it out! I am now purple and I'm keeping it!
    607 likes this.
  15. :D
  16. I use blue...sometimes I forget you can actually change it xD but blue is my fave color so no changing for meh :3
    607 likes this.
  17. Oh boy, I didn't even know I could change it until this thread.... lol, just what I needed a choice I can waste more time on! :confused: