[Poll] Do you like minigames?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SteamingFire, Apr 29, 2021.

?

Are you interested in any of these minigames? Please see the thread below for more information.

Trivia 5 vote(s) 55.6%
Ice Boat Racing 7 vote(s) 77.8%
Guess My Word 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Speedy Spleef 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Guess My Picture 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Hide 'n Seek 7 vote(s) 77.8%
Chaotic PvP 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Capture the Flag 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Other - add a comment below! 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Minigames Galore currently hosts games every Saturday 7pm ET at smp8 /v +minigame. The first few days, multiple games were hosted every day. However, not many people show up. It's incredibly hard to get the minimum number of players required, which is 2 to 4. So, I need to know: Do you have any interest in playing any of the minigames listed in the poll? More information on each game can be found here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/event-minigames-galore.84419/

Are there any other games that you want to see added to the Minigames Galore rotation list?
    liamwill likes this.
  2. I am interested in games. But if I have something that I am doing already or am trying to finish up then that is usually what I do first.
  3. Capture the Flag has been built! There is now information on it in the event thread OP.
  4. I've decided to cut out minigames from the rotation list based on if the minimum required number of people show up. If yes, then the game stays on the list. If no, then the game is removed from the list. Even if all of the games are removed and Minigames Galore is discontinued, the reses will still be there for anyone to use if others would like to host minigames.
  5. Pearly Parkour is in the process of being finalized. It's an enderpearl race course. Throw enderpearls onto floating platforms while being pushed around with water. It's functional and open but I need to make the walls higher so that people aren't throwing pearls onto other people's reses from the last few platforms. It's not an option in the poll, but you can select Other and then comment here that you want to play Pearly Parkour :D