[POLL] Do you know New Nations?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Aug 3, 2019.

?

Do you know what New Nations is?

Yes, I read the thread a lot 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yes, I have read the thread from time to time. 1 vote(s) 7.7%
Yes, but I haven't really cared 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Yes, and I am very interested 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 5 vote(s) 38.5%
I don't care for it. 1 vote(s) 7.7%
I am a direct player of it. 4 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. For those of you who don't know, New Nations or NN is a hugely complex and very alive text RPG on the forums. Although literally 5 players are active, with only 2, myself and Warlord being the MOST active and 3 being semi-active, the game follows no real point system, no real winner or loser, and plays as an alternate timeline of our world built by the player who develops their own nation or Empire.

I was just wondering, how many people ACTUALLY know what this is, and if anyone on the outside paying attention.
  2. I enjoy it, though I'm not super-invested in it. Usually I watch what others do before I make my next move, especially if I cannot think of anything at the moment.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. How do you mean, 'although'?
    Interesting question, to be honest.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. Bro I joined and I just stopped getting notifications the day if started. 2 weeks later I found out it started and I was absolutely enraged. So... I'll have to give it a shot before saying if I do or not
    Otus_NigRum and 607 like this.
  5. i don't know okay, stop asking about my english because I don't even know my own mother tongue :(

As you can see, I am very troubled with speaking English lol