[Poll] Build over and build under limit!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MR2R2M, Jul 12, 2012.

?

Should we be allowed to build over at a height of 10 and under the road if we have side by side res'

Poll closed Aug 30, 2012.
Yes! 43 vote(s) 86.0%
No! (Why? - Post!) 7 vote(s) 14.0%
  1. I think it should be for all supporters. Even though I recently upgraded to gold.
  2. I dont really think this should have to receive mod approval. They do enough work as it is without having to scim through 50-100 requests a day for planning permission.

In regards to under the plot, no perms should be necessary, simply if you want your neighbour to have access under your property, you can strip away your half of the wall separating you. Otherwise, keep a blockage there and your neighbours build perms removed.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  3. Guys I am sorry. The website is laggy as hell on my comp. I promise to update the OP once the lag has stopped. For now I reside to using my phone to see the responses :)
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  4. Reason for your No! Glasi13?
  5. i do accept your propsel we will get married tomorrow
  6. While I agree this would be nice, if it does happen it will be for everyone. its not feasible on a technical level to make it a supporter benefit...

However, to make this happen Justin would have to adjust the regions for every residence... Which would be a super boring task..
  7. I will glady do it do it :D But isnt it just a number in the config? Not something that has to be set for every residence?
  8. Reason for your no pateraterick?
  9. Would be amazing for my 2x2 plots :)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  10. Read the post i already made and you will see the reasoning behind it. Also please read your own thread fully before posting in this manner.
  11. This a great idea, no issues would come up (probably) except the ones already resolved.
    MR2R2M and Faithcaster like this.
  12. Only if they made it so it had to be YOUR two reses
  13. This is already allowed above the path at a quite high height! You just have to ask the admins if they can give you permission first...
  14. _stads_, mr2r2m is very much aware of this, what is being proposed here is having that limit lowered to "10" and being allowed to dig below the town road to allow Utopian style builds on the SMP. I don't so much like being put on the spot for it, but please visit my residence on SMP2 - 3153, to get an idea of what is being proposed here.
    _Stads_ and MR2R2M like this.
  15. I like this idea. It'll be great for joining adjacent (is that the word I'm looking for?) properties.

MR, I'll have to show you under the edge of my smp2 res at some point. It's pretty awesome :p
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. OP has been edited to include most of the responses. Most as in some of the responses are repeats.

Thanks Simon, Yes,
    I am very much aware of this. This thread is debating whether or not to change the build over height. Please read the thread in its entirety before making stupid posts like this!

Yes I believe that is the word you are looking for :)

Sure, when ever we next bump into each other on the server.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  17. My brain wasn't working then for some reason, and it was only 10:30 too!
  18. Oh lol :p
  19. Thanks for the responses people. The poll numbers are something, hopefully this poll attracts attention from the higher powers. :)