[Poll] Bingo?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SteamingFire, May 29, 2021.

?

Do you want to play EMC bingo?

Yes 6 vote(s) 75.0%
No 1 vote(s) 12.5%
Maybe - comment below 1 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. Hey guys, I'm considering hosting bingo on Sunday nights xDD or even just any random night.

Would you be interested in playing bingo? Prizes will be small, 10k, and there will only be one round a night. This will be a fun little way to relax while putting all of your faith into chance and luck.

Logistics: I'm imagining having multiple blank 3x3 boards set up, and one hopper system that goes to every board. I will shove the numbers 0-99, three of each, into the top of the hopper system and they will randomly hopper into chests near each board. Then each player gets to open their chest, pick 9 numbers, and place them however they want onto their board. Then build perm will be turned off so you can't change the position of your numbers, and I will call out winning numbers. 3 in a row in any direction wins.

You in?

Edit: Maybe 5x5 boards.
    liamwill likes this.
  2. I'm likely down depending on the time of day.
    UltiPig likes this.
  3. I am not down for that time or place.... I only exist on the forums now. I have no reliable computer thing of virtualness to guide to the promise land of squares. I am down for forum bingo, should you want to make one.
    SteamingFire and FadedMartian like this.
  4. Would people prefer more realistic 5x5 boards?