Pokemon; Omega Ruby or Alpha Saphhire?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KiraShizumi, Oct 25, 2014.

1. From what I have seen, it usually revolves around evolution.
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  2. Pokemon, Yugioh, and dragon ball have been around my entire life - and still producing more cards, shows, and games...

To be honest - any sensible parent would see this and be like 'Isn't it the same thing over and over? You'd be wasting your money buying the next one'

... kind of like call of duty... basically same theme, similar plots, similar game development .... if you've bought and played one, the others usually won't be much different.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Mostly about the violence. And the evolution, what jkjkjk said is also a thing in the matter I think. I remember the time when I secretly kept Pokémon cards, long ago :p
    Anyway, many of my friends did grow up with Pokemon, and one of my favourite youtubers talks a lot about it too, so I do know a lot about Pokemon.
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  4. Prove your knowledge! Mewtwo vs Arceus, who wins?
  5. Sapphire. Obviously XD My sort of main priority is to catch me a turtwig and give that sucker an ever stone (I think that's the name XD) and get 100 level. I'm just a sucker for the cuter pokemon and grass is good against water.
  6. Considering Arceus has the Psychic plate which makes him, in the movie/anime, immune to all attacks of that type, Mewtwo wouldn't be able to do anything psychic related to him.

Plus Arceus is, oh you know, GOD.
  7. But Mewtwo was defined as being the single most powerful pokemon in all of existence, was said that it will always (IIRC) be the most powerful. Arceus was not. ;)
  8. If I do get one it will definitely be Alpha Sapphire, I've always liked water types better.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. When was this said?

Before the 3rd generation

Who wasn't created until the 3rd generation?

Arceus.
  10. I don't know, but I have heard of both of them.
  11. I made mine play it. He failed soo badly
  12. How is the demo so far? I have a code for it but my ds won't update so I can't put the code into the shop. >_>
  13. Hey uh

I know a guy

Who would gladly take that code off your hands c:
    607 likes this.