Please to meet you, i hope you guess my name

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vackstone, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Beware of smp8......
    Vackstone likes this.
  2. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    luckycordel and Vackstone like this.
  3. Welcome! You do not seem to have any trouble with your english to me, but if you would like a good translator application try iTranslate. If you have it on your mobile you can even translate directly to the site & it is free!
    Vackstone likes this.
  4. Thanks for the info... But...may i ask why? Or...i shouldn't ask? :confused:
    Thanks SakreCboi. I will visit smp4 some time.
    Thanks Mob_Meal. I was afraid because i don't pratice much my english. I will try this app you mentioned.
    Mob_Meal likes this.
  5. I love languages. I grew up hosting exchange students from all over the world, including one from Brazil. I am only fluent in English, but I know words and phrases in 5-6 languages. 2-3 I know enough to survive if I had to. Most important are how to be polite, how to ask if they speak English, and "where is the bathroom" ;).
    Vackstone likes this.
  6. Welcome to EMC! If you need a horse or flowers you can visit my lot /v 2113 just bring golden carrots and bonemeal. Smp1 like the rest of the Empire is very helpful and friendly. Just let us know if you need anything ^_^
    Vackstone likes this.
  7. You don't want to know what goes on in there....
    Vackstone likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire Minecraft :) and, just to say, you're better at Englisch as I am :) (I'm Dutch)
    Vackstone likes this.
  9. Man, i can only speak portuguese and english. In any other language i'm helpless... hehehehe
    I think i can speak a little, very little, italian too... spanish is one language i'm really bad at... i don't know...it's kind like portuguese, but at the same time it's not. It's very different in many ways. I guess it's beacause of their latim origin, that they sound similar.
    Thanks Kytula. I've already noticed that people from smp1 are very friendly (and people from the empire in general are too :) ) Thanks again. I will drop by sometime...
    Oh man... what goes in there? I need to know now...ehhehehhe
    Ahahaha thanks man. You didn't write much on this post, but it seens very good to me. Thanks for the welcome.
  10. Welcome :D
    Vackstone likes this.
  11. Hi there I'm Vakamacool, I just started on this server today and i'm looking to make a lot of cool friends. Would you like to be my first friend on this awesome server?
    fBuilderS and Vackstone like this.
  12. Anyone want to be friends with me?
    fBuilderS and Vackstone like this.
  13. Vackstone likes this.
  14. Thank you!
    Hi Vakamacool! Yeah, sure! What server do you play? i'm playing on smp6...
    Hahahahah! War is awesome! I have their masterpiece lp, "the world is a gettho"... incredible band.
  15. Vackstone likes this.
  16. Welcome to the empire! :) Glad to see you enjoying yourself.
    Vackstone likes this.
  17. HAHHAHAHAH! Stones and Cars! Awesome. Thanks for the welcome.
    Thanks! I always do enjoy myself. Everybody needs to enjoy thenselves to be able to enjoy everything and everyone else. Self knowledge and self love is the base for empathy!
    luckycordel likes this.